No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=( sad i wish there's like 100% patk,matk,pdef,mdef,charisma,block,crit,hp buffs! and the good thing of this its only for none balen user!! rofl. the discription says like this. "hear ye! hear ye! poor peasants of balenor the time of yer struggling have come to a fruit!! behold the ultimate buff that will last for eternity "even ye rot on hell this buff wont be remove" so be proud! the time of uprising is now! hear ye! hear ye!!!!......and ps: once ye use this buff forget tat ye played wartune" awsome!! XD

Originally posted by onimad View Post
    before u comment try make full use of free balens. my guildies had been receiving like 1500 balens in 4-6 hours from doing the free balens. don't ask me how they do it cos they have time to spend.. while i'm not.
    oh ye good ol sir onimad! hear my heed! please do tell me how they do it so this poor lil thing can spread the love..4~6 hours...i dont like spam i got allergies XD.
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-05-2012, 12:01 AM. Reason: merged posts
    ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
    Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
    server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
      before u comment try make full use of free balens. my guildies had been receiving like 1500 balens in 4-6 hours from doing the free balens. don't ask me how they do it cos they have time to spend.. while i'm not.
      There is no such thing as FREE anything. If balens would've been free, there would be no point in having them in the first place. Think first and then type.

Comment

Originally posted by R2452661 View Post
        There is no such thing as FREE anything. If balens would've been free, there would be no point in having them in the first place. Think first and then type.
        yeah i agree but there is a free balens sir..i did try and got 220 sort of installing **** and adding junk spam on my pc. but saying like 4~6 hours earning 1500? that is possible but dunno how unless they using cc to get the high ones...or VPN to avoid detection of ip hmmm..
        ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
        Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
        server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

We have a Casher League and a non-Casher League.. Well, is nice to see non-casher kick in some cashers axx But, well.. I dont need that.. only perhaps the buff, and the HP pack save is nice to... but not worth the ballens..

Comment

kampreettt mesti pke credit card. toot lah .........

Comment

Куда ввадить подарачные коды?

Срочна нужна: (
              Last edited by VicZar; 12-05-2012, 12:03 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Eh only 1295 about $13 not so bad when u work for a living =]

Comment

again balens????!!!..lol...y dont pay for this game..only VIP..

Comment

im going to keep dpoing this

my isnt wartune not loging me in? it keeps saying system erro like in my last post im gonna keep spreading (spamming) the forums til i get an answer my accounts are not working FOR LOGINING INTO THE GAME Need an aswer. Please repley if your having problem to
                    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                      my isnt wartune not loging me in? it keeps saying system erro like in my last post im gonna keep spreading (spamming) the forums til i get an answer my accounts are not working FOR LOGINING INTO THE GAME Need an aswer. Please repley if your having problem to
                      yup i got that problem too .. i have try to login but always fail ... what happen with wartune ??????

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Are you looking for a way to save money and time? Needing an extra boost on Crypt runs? Check out the Spirit Covenant, coming to Part Two of the 1.45 Patch update!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29139[/ATTACH]

Spirit Covenant – Available for just 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:
                        • Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
                        • Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
                        • Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
                        • Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
                        • Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29140[/ATTACH]

I wish this will be put on game b4 the December 13 patch

Originally posted by davisbro1 View Post
                        Eh only 1295 about $13 not so bad when u work for a living =]
                        I agree to this one
                        Last edited by VicZar; 12-05-2012, 12:03 AM. Reason: merged posts
                        permanent ban those hackers!
                        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by allure32 View Post
                          We have a Casher League and a non-Casher League.. Well, is nice to see non-casher kick in some cashers axx But, well.. I dont need that.. only perhaps the buff, and the HP pack save is nice to... but not worth the ballens..
                          Eh.without casher league,non-casher league cant play this game,because game would be dead lol...
                          S 37 warrior

Comment

Wow, free blits?!!!
                            Wartune
                            IGN: Rain
                            Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                            Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

I don't pay for the game only for my VIP so useless to me

Comment

another way to keep bleeding the money from us.

Comment

Working...
                                X