No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy with money, and i'll love this game forever and ever ... i swear....

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
      better give us more info about wings n talent system firstly
      jenenge wong usaha yo golek untung toh mass wwkwkk

Comment

Originally posted by R23787135 View Post
        ahahahah isine iklan thok... seko G.M payah ra ndang update..
        jenenge usaha mas yo golek untung isine wkwkwk....

Comment

this game is for rich player only , then let's "QUIT" they developing and improving the game but it not help for all players
          so how will a non-casher can defeat a very rich casher player
          and the benefits of VIP; many player in our server are casher player but I'm trying my best and hard work I do my best doing
          all the quest, dungeons, blitz so I can reach the level of those casher VIP.
          My Point is GM kindly put something incredible in this game that can also help non-casher
          I suggest an Auction Hall, Buy/Sell and Trade to other players .
          and at the voucher shop PLEASE put some a balens item and make the prize double in voucher it's ok to us

FROM SERVER S58 Lambridge Stronghold

Comment

hi,i want to be VIP but i can't because i don't have a card,i can buy paysafe card but is not an option to pay for VIP,can you help me??

Comment

Wow... and I thought a 1 year old Cried.... I never READ so much Crying in one forum... Seriously guys.. grow some and Live with it.. orrrr go outside and get a job.. and stop complaining! if that doesnt work for you how about you do like the many non-cashers and start completeing offers.. otherwise just shut up and Quit.. I think wartune would be a great place without the Cry babies.. frankly its sickning and extreamly SAD... put your big boy wartune pants on and do something about it.. I pay to play and ofc if im spending money wartune had best come out with cool features that appeal to me...
              Honestly if you didnt have ppl who paid, the game would be ultra boring.. because every Char would be the same.. as it goes every knight would be just like every other knight every mage just like the other etc. etc.. I wonder how the word Bot got thrown in all of that? was it the bounty quest thing.. I agree thats lazy but then again the bounty quests are soooo boring so if you have money like that ENJOY..

Anyway this all sounds cool... I like the buff part , the hp pack thing..and the cultivation ****.. DOnt know about spending balens on the Lazy bounty thing ..
              the price isnt that bad either
              cant wait to see what you all come up with next!
              NAME:WickedDismay
              SERVER:Serpents Den(S7)
              Class:MAGE

Don't Get Bitter, Get Better!!

Comment

Originally posted by patrickbalaan View Post
                this game is for rich player only , then let's "QUIT" they developing and improving the game but it not help for all players
                so how will a non-casher can defeat a very rich casher player
                and the benefits of VIP; many player in our server are casher player but I'm trying my best and hard work I do my best doing
                all the quest, dungeons, blitz so I can reach the level of those casher VIP.
                My Point is GM kindly put something incredible in this game that can also help non-casher
                I suggest an Auction Hall, Buy/Sell and Trade to other players .
                and at the voucher shop PLEASE put some a balens item and make the prize double in voucher it's ok to us

FROM SERVER S58 Lambridge Stronghold

hahahahhahhahahahh server 58 is by far the lightest server in terms of cashers that ive been part of.....not even 1 person thats spent enough to be unbeatable here ...usually i cant even touch the top 5 now im in it most of the time....
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

ummmm i had my 35 set and 45 set even before i hit that lvl and that was before guild battle or the new pvp arena came out so i dont see what your excuse is when you dont need the guild battle

Comment

Still too expensive, it should a way to earn things instead of buying them

Comment

• Btw, I am happy to buy balens time to time for a small amount of money. I know that the developers and the rest of the guys behind need money. It is not cheap to maintain this - beleive me I know.So plz stop complaining you "everything on the net has to be free of charge - bla bla bla. I do not have a credit card so I pay about 40% on top on the mobile telephone bill and do not complan, nor do I get to be a VIP beatch

Comment

• Lol, I think it's awesome the Chinese are fleecing the world by selling virtual items that have no intrinsic value. Thirteen a month for this, nine for VIP, two for a socketing rod, etc etc...and all too play a game? I get that they need to make money, but do the math...in six months we're into the hundreds of dollars. Well as they say, a fool and his money...

Comment

• pls dont keep on balen player.. dam all is about $$$$...

Comment

• So in the end its 8 dollars + 13 dollars for VIP and Spirit Covenant package per month to get the most out of the membership benefits. 21 dollars for a monthly fee is rather expensive for a webgame :3

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
                            S-55 Donea

Comment

• wow another cheap help for cashers im quiting wartune its completly unfair

Comment

• i agree this **** for cashers is ** im quiting wartune due to it i think ill take up runescape they have a balence.
                                Originally posted by Omio777 View Post
                                again only help for cash players. why? why the developers r not looking for helping the non cash players coz they will not get enough players if there is nothing good for the non cash players to go on and compete. So in my opinion if the developers want to make the game more popular they must have to add new exciting features for the majority of non cash players. PLs GM's look for this advice. TY all

Comment

Working...
                                X