No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being vip doesnt matter it only gives u more exp and speeds up upgrades idk y yall make a big deal out of this vip stuff

Comment

• I don't see what the fuss is all about. I gather this is more of a reaction to another cash/Balen offer but think - what exactly is so "OP" about it? The only part of this pack that *could* give a problem is the unlimited HP one which could affect guild battles/wars. Everything else is convenience that free players can do - and, again, it just takes them a little more time to do.

Comment

• i just need warrior call then thx G.M

Comment

• yaa that suks... wish they would give non cashiers something good aswel

Comment

• we want free balens plss just 50 balens sir

Comment

• BAnned all cheater even he is casher, and i will buy this package.

Comment

• Originally posted by PokemaniaX View Post
                So in the end its 8 dollars + 13 dollars for VIP and Spirit Covenant package per month to get the most out of the membership benefits. 21 dollars for a monthly fee is rather expensive for a webgame :3
                World of warcraft cheaper then 20 USD if iam not wrong. with 1000000000000000000 % better graphic and fair fight :P hehe...

Comment

• If this unfair patch is appear, im done with this game. Good luck for cashers.

Comment

• Thirteen bucks a month for this? Yeah, it lets you get stuff done faster and saves about 2-3 million a month on blitzing, but it has such a small impact overall I'm curious how much people who get this are willing to spend a month...$150? $200?

Could someone explain why you would waste money on this game rather than go out with friends and have fun? I could see a few bucks a month, but more on a browser game with minimal interaction is curious.

Comment

• less drinking, less hanging out, less smoking, less gambling, less shopping............ im sure everyone can save up $21. So I don see why the $21 is a big issue? Is $21 for a month not for a day.

Comment

• All of these things should already be included with ViP.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23275552 View Post
                          less drinking, less hanging out, less smoking, less gambling, less shopping............ im sure everyone can save up $21. So I don see why the $21 is a big issue? Is $21 for a month not for a day.
                          Lol, are you an employee? Just because one CAN do something doesnt mean you SHOULD. And I'm sure it doesnt stop at $21...what about those socketing rods you just MUST have? This a la carte form of payment is for suckers and fools.

Comment

• its easy guys. take it or leave it. don't show us ur bla bla bla.
                            Wanted S13

Comment

• Rejhklklkppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Comment

• A game needs ressources to be developped, hosted and maintained.

If some people are happy with investing into it for some advantages, what do you think allows these not participating in the financial effort to insult them or even protest?

Get real, people !!

Comment

Working...
                                X