No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] The Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we should be happy ( no cashers and small cashers) that feature dont affect us at all. who wanna buy this can buy. i dont lose anything and dont get behind if somebody from my server get this. in the end is a matter of choice.

Comment

• $21 is high for some but remember the $13 package can be broken down into parts you may need more than others - give or take. Still don't see the "OP" of the pack (except possibly the potion dealio).

Comment

• I don't see how losing f2p players will ruin this game for R2? Is that a real threat? :3

Comment

• dear server, it's better if you pay attention to non cash player too.,. if you do like this too much again and again,..you'll just create a game which not balance between casher and non casher,..just be fair okay,.. ? if it's leeping like this, this game is no more fun

Comment

• when....new server for oceanic open...

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzz, why peoples always complaining, lol go find other games if you feel like cheated, lLOL AT omg this to much, another casher...., baleners...., give us free wings...., give us this and that and this and that etc and many more, lmao, just enjoy the games , if u cant afford it, dont upset about it, if u can afford it but dont like the promo, dont buy it, lol sometimes i feel sorry for mod, its like having 300 evil babies that always ask free stofffssssss pleassseee.
              Last edited by donatkentang; 12-23-2012, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Dont see it as a cry, or seek to free items.
                If you gather all players that buy items with balens you would have in max one server, not 80. Even being less populated in some cases, the servers live from free players. So if they dont motive free players, sooner or later servers will start to fall. You think that is a free player the one to lose with it?. Those who spent hundreds of dollars in dead servers will see alltheir money away to nothing, because they became leaders of the ghosts. But still, got nothing to lose, never spent a cent, i just feel sorry for those who waste their money in vain.

Comment

• Originally posted by |Magic| View Post
                  Dont see it as a cry, or seek to free items.
                  If you gather all players that buy items with balens you would have in max one server, not 80. Even being less populated in some cases, the servers live from free players. So if they dont motive free players, sooner or later servers will start to fall. You think that is a free player the one to lose with it?. Those who spent hundreds of dollars in dead servers will see alltheir money away to nothing, because they became leaders of the ghosts. But still, got nothing to lose, never spent a cent, i just feel sorry for those who waste their money in vain.
                  haha you made me laugh you realy that blind? theres literaly 100s of balens buyers and might even be thousand if you count vip as buyers to those 80 you mention are the top of the iceberg the ones that spent hundreds of dollars but there are so many more that just spend a couple of $ each month.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                    Are you looking for a way to save money and time? Needing an extra boost on Crypt runs? Check out the Spirit Covenant, coming to Part Three of the 1.45 Patch update!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29139[/ATTACH]

Spirit Covenant – Available for just 1295 Balens, the Spirit Covenant offers a wide array of benefits. The Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and includes the following:
                    • Power of Healing - HP packs will not be consumed when restoring HP.
                    • Free Blitz - Gold will not be consumed when blitzing.
                    • Bounty Helper - Complete bounty quests the moment you accept them.
                    • Lord of Time - Balens will not be consumed when you speed-up cultivation in the Altar of Ennoblement.
                    • Warrior's Call - A powerful buff, lasting for 30 minutes. The Warrior’s Call buff boosts the following stats by 10%: PATK, PDEF, MATK, MDEF, HP and Charisma. This buff can be retrieved once per day by opening the Spirit Covenant panel and is only applied when in dungeons and in the Crypt.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29140[/ATTACH]
                    any news ?
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                      haha you made me laugh you realy that blind? theres literaly 100s of balens buyers and might even be thousand if you count vip as buyers to those 80 you mention are the top of the iceberg the ones that spent hundreds of dollars but there are so many more that just spend a couple of $ each month.
                      actually we don't count VIPs as cashers unless VIP lv5+ coz if you buy a VIP and never spend balens it's like u bought a free speed-up cooldown for a month ..rofl
                      and obviously your the blind one here, cashers are those who buy 10k-50k balens a month, and I don't even call people who buy the recharge pack of 500 balens "cashers" it's actually wrong lol...and u never asked yourself why do they merge the old servers s1-s50 ?
                      bleh what a noob
                      Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

• Janruary 10... nice....

Comment

• any updates?

Comment

• omg 1925 balens...
                            more expensive than purchasing VIP
                            Last edited by jurgan; 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X