Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/06 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/06 4:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 06th of Oct. at 4:00 AM EDT(1:00 AM PDT, 9:00 AM GMT, and 4:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Notes:
    1. Modified some translations.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Wednesday is the 5th, Thursday is the 6th - so which day is it?

Comment

I really hope they fix some glitches, at least. Would be nice if the Devs would make it so we can Lock balens and bound balens. Lost so many to glitches. And a lot of people have lost them to misclicks.
      Last edited by jamidc1992; 10-01-2016, 01:09 AM. Reason: Typo was fixed
      Starblaze - S658

Comment

Since China has been on vacation since 1 October, no bug fixing will have been done

Comment

put back the login prize in hot events and remove the button, post grab to half team is useless. they go afk all the time. today after 3m i was 3 vs 17... same thing in outland. many players have stopped to do it.

there are too events. we want more time free, devotion more easy to get, rewards for helpers , shop helper with exchange avaible only here, a zone where we can say what guilders anf other members must still do. often i want help but no one say nothing or when say something we see nothing because who check the guild chat now? remove outland contest and post grab. convert sub-eud in eudaemon . put back the chests as was before. if someone will miss the exchange for real life or they forget it, they can't anomore oper the chest and gain anyway the rewards. now we can sell the item for few item.

start to remove many stuff. we can't remember all the items . start to be a BIG number . 1 only chest forever and that we can exchange as we want. events permanents and unlimited. no more limited item to buy in hot event, guild shop, and other shops. we must have half things in less do do each day. they not give to us the time for us real life, us girlfriend, us work... wartune lose many players and the game with few adjustament will be nicer for all. we have need a game more for a free player tat for the casher. remember: all cashers start as free player. if the free player not is happy (or not is helped to understand the game or helped in game), wartune lose many money. less rules in game, rule simples , game faster to grow us hero. more campaigns (not matter the story board). more multi player as type and builded more for 1 player as difficulty. no more cata/necro/purgatory. is better gain these rewards randomly in multiplayer dungeon and in campaigns. higher campaigns/multiplayer dungeon, better rewards (in quantity and in quality). no more blitz. dimension with only 1 map. improve support from us tickets. remove the phrase us elf work for you. give a lot annoying and seems that you not take seriously the problems of game. better write normally and not as was a robot. maintenance without off the server but right tell to us that in next refresh we'll have the news or the bugs bugs fixed. stop of add more news but keep that we have but with unlimited upgrade levels. you continue to not understand that the players (and the cashers) leave the game when a new patch is in coming or came. we want play in a game that we have loved and that we see only the expansion of us favourite game (new campains, new monsters, new multiplyer dungeon). no! you have added the spire, the tok, the narrandera, the blood inferno, the dragon invasion (please put back old name the dark dragon lair to dragon invasion. we say still DI and for new members this confuse too. same thing for the battleground. icon say battleground luckly, but if i remember the purple write say another name tat i've never learned). the game is too hard to learn, new things to learn :S , we play to wartune 1 , wartune 2 , wartune 3. not always to wartune :S . start to do something or you'll lose many players and have so many servers opened not help to fun the players. 10-15 servers for each zone was enough and that kabam, kongregate was server merged with that you r2games. not is funny see wartune with 10 guilds fully active and now see 4 guilds with 1/3 of players that can have a guild. remove the steal in farm and in pasture. add auto capture farm and crops and we can choose when add another seed. is too boring follow the farm. not is farmville same thing in cat game (i not remember the name).. remove plunders in wild.
          Last edited by R261816601; 10-05-2016, 04:12 PM.
          every hero has his hamster!

Comment

outland is one of the better events they have added unlike the world boss that is dead in 1 min or less

Comment

I agree. Outland is a good addition to this game. Heck, I even spend more time to play Outland Explore than DW or Wilds Archeology now
              Last edited by bambiagbayani; 10-06-2016, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R261816601 View Post
                put back the login prize in hot events and remove the button, post grab to half team is useless. they go afk all the time. today after 3m i was 3 vs 17... same thing in outland. many players have stopped to do it.

there are too events. we want more time free, devotion more easy to get, rewards for helpers , shop helper with exchange avaible only here, a zone where we can say what guilders anf other members must still do. often i want help but no one say nothing or when say something we see nothing because who check the guild chat now? remove outland contest and post grab. convert sub-eud in eudaemon . put back the chests as was before. if someone will miss the exchange for real life or they forget it, they can't anomore oper the chest and gain anyway the rewards. now we can sell the item for few item.

start to remove many stuff. we can't remember all the items . start to be a BIG number . 1 only chest forever and that we can exchange as we want. events permanents and unlimited. no more limited item to buy in hot event, guild shop, and other shops. we must have half things in less do do each day. they not give to us the time for us real life, us girlfriend, us work... wartune lose many players and the game with few adjustament will be nicer for all. we have need a game more for a free player tat for the casher. remember: all cashers start as free player. if the free player not is happy (or not is helped to understand the game or helped in game), wartune lose many money. less rules in game, rule simples , game faster to grow us hero. more campaigns (not matter the story board). more multi player as type and builded more for 1 player as difficulty. no more cata/necro/purgatory. is better gain these rewards randomly in multiplayer dungeon and in campaigns. higher campaigns/multiplayer dungeon, better rewards (in quantity and in quality). no more blitz. dimension with only 1 map. improve support from us tickets. remove the phrase us elf work for you. give a lot annoying and seems that you not take seriously the problems of game. better write normally and not as was a robot. maintenance without off the server but right tell to us that in next refresh we'll have the news or the bugs bugs fixed. stop of add more news but keep that we have but with unlimited upgrade levels. you continue to not understand that the players (and the cashers) leave the game when a new patch is in coming or came. we want play in a game that we have loved and that we see only the expansion of us favourite game (new campains, new monsters, new multiplyer dungeon). no! you have added the spire, the tok, the narrandera, the blood inferno, the dragon invasion (please put back old name the dark dragon lair to dragon invasion. we say still DI and for new members this confuse too. same thing for the battleground. icon say battleground luckly, but if i remember the purple write say another name tat i've never learned). the game is too hard to learn, new things to learn :S , we play to wartune 1 , wartune 2 , wartune 3. not always to wartune :S . start to do something or you'll lose many players and have so many servers opened not help to fun the players. 10-15 servers for each zone was enough and that kabam, kongregate was server merged with that you r2games. not is funny see wartune with 10 guilds fully active and now see 4 guilds with 1/3 of players that can have a guild. remove the steal in farm and in pasture. add auto capture farm and crops and we can choose when add another seed. is too boring follow the farm. not is farmville same thing in cat game (i not remember the name).. remove plunders in wild.
                Well this is one big headache.

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                  I agree. Outland is a good addition to this game. Heck, I even spend more time to play Outland Explore than DW or Wilds Archeology now
                  outland not is the outland exploration . but outland and post grab. players start to do less these events because keep too time and often your hel count 0. expecially if they are low be. i'm 7,2m br. not is the my case. but i can't play solo, expecially in post grab. 17 vs 3 who will win? who was 3 players, also if was the bests 3 players of wartune, could not win vs 17 players 1k br.
                  every hero has his hamster!

Comment

I completely missed out on login events thanks to their "new" system. I don't recall being notified that login is removed from hot events, and it gets lost with 20 casher icons and the 1 or 2 icons you ever click on. Also, why is the warning only at 5 minutes to go? Several players started an mpd and then that bomb dropped on them. "5 minutes before server shutdown". What happened to 60,45,30,10, etc.? Also, outland matching is wrong, wrong, wrong. There is no way the teams are even in br. There's always 1 whale team, 2 mid teams, and one whelp that's roadkill.

Comment

we have support all upgrade and give our mind about that, and than put our suggestion for fix and a thing for next patch

Comment

Originally posted by lightingz49 View Post
                        we have support all upgrade and give our mind about that, and than put our suggestion for fix and a thing for next patch

plz not another patch.. lappy can barely handle this on as it is...they should add more hours to the day first coz spending like 90% of the time loading and refreshing
                        Player: Vix
                        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Resurgence
                        Lvl 80
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: () crappy

Comment

Too many tekst but true
                          Let people tht play free also have fun and get that market where people can exchange stuff they not need and others tht would like to trade or buy.

Comment

Remove the DW for god sake - since BB Mines r very rare sight & those Dragon Essence boxes r of no need we get those from DI -

Its a complete waste of time unless those boxes start giving good materials like Adv Mahra, Sep, Heena & BB as when DW has started.
                            We r bored with seeing Soul Crystals, Dragon essence, bounty, rose hazel, eternal heart to complete ur list.

Make the game a bit more fun instead of sc re wing the game totally if u people cant give BB mines then better stop DW - we are least interested in doing it
                            & most of the high br now dont do it & even if they do by mistake they wont spend time to search for BB Mine

U can make a BB mine search button as there is a button to search post in DW for it to be more fun rather then taking the fun out of it.

Comment

Games is back already? Did the maintenance happen?
                              S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Working...
                              X