Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Halloween Events Are Live! SpOoOoOky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actualy found out that V.I.P. players with startdevo higher than 30 are srewed on the european servers

my none vip account on an older server could claim the rewards and devo bonusses but not my vip account on my main server

ohh and only got extra points from buying balens what i only did on saterday to check if that would give me the edge
    alabama

archer

multiple servers
    mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

Originally posted by R210613439 View Post
      Hi all,

I have figured it out. How to deal damage to halloween boss.

To do that, you need to get 150 devotion/recharge balens and you will get points. You need to relogin and open the halloween event again to see the points.
      Against those points, you can exchange items for like 1/30/128 points.
      Then click on use and damage will be done to boss and you will be rewarded, then click on claim.
      The reward type depends up on the item you use to deal damage to boss and you will get one reward each time you use an item.
      Max limit of points is 10K i think.

Enjoy!!!

Regards,
      GunsSlinger (R2games S632 Sky Keep)
      Archer 4M+ BR without spending any $$. Totally free player.
      only works for non-vip
      alabama

archer

multiple servers
      mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

Originally posted by sonny82 View Post
        why the hell didnt u guys not tell in forum that there will be a Maintenance 10-30 now u *** it all up again with not telling us in the forum 1 day before u god damn start a ****** Maintenance get ur ****** heads out of ur ***** and do ur god damn jobs if i losse anything in the game becuss of u guys didnt warn us in forum before ur damn Maintenance 10-30 then there will be a hell to pay back
        such as this: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Announcement

do actually read the stuf before startin to whine please
        Kabam -57 Archer
        Kabam -67 Knight
        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

I'm not sure if I missed something but we are being given Icecreams when we lot the tattoo gift. When you click on it , it says that it is a June item for exchange? are we meant to hang on to it for 8 months?

Comment

Devotion Exchange is NOT working on S443 Goldwin Fields...this is day 2. Is R2 looking to fix this problem?

Comment

ur screamfest event is bugged as hell, yday i collected package for 20 pumpkins and after 00.00 it should reset
              i didnt reset but showed that i had collected 10 package, no i collect 20 pumpkins and try to collect the stuff but pumpkins gone and no package... what a freakin rip-off

Comment

scam, ecxange 30 points for Cross and want use, but it says need wait 37 minutes, return back after 2 hours and no points, no rewards, *** R2

Comment

game palna s botove r 2 slep

Comment

Working...
                  X