• Show
Clear All

• Wartune Ver. 6.1 - The Outlands Survey

Click image for larger version

Name:	WRT Survey.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	917.7 KB
ID:	1786602

We would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on how we can improve your experience!

Please Click Here for the Survey.

what european time will the new server start today?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	327.4 KB
ID:	1727645

this quote makes me laugh whenever has r2 listened to their player base ?

r2 only listens to their wallets greed has spoilt this game

i will not send my answers in as u will not like the answers

instead of giving feedback eres what u should do

send a dev to actualy read forums on ppls problems etc and try and fix them the tickets dont get any responce and close games bugged to hell or dont work etc list goes on

but you rather ask for stupid feedback to outland which is full of big guilds who bully small guilds cuz r2 does the bu lll **** m a t ching
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-05-2016, 04:02 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Should add take survey and receive soul stones, advance henna, etc. pertaining to the prizes received in shop from Outland. Done the survey, but an incentive would get more responses I think.

Comment

Well the rule that u cant join OC the day u join the guild shud also b removed - since we need to adjust our inventory taking kick from guild & again entering the same which in result effects us

I tried to adjust my inventory & then cud not do the OC Exploration for that day - this is ****

besides the rewards are also less since each lvl to upgrade the SMELT needs lots of SMELT stones

Comment

please dont revamp this, instead get rid of all of it.its not that this event sucks its just theres no more time slots nor game time for more events!!!!.I dont wanna do
            more just to keep pace to be a subpar player!!!THERES TO MUCH ,STOP ADDING STUFF WITHOUT REMOVING STUFF!!!

Comment

There needs to be more rewards considering it takes 5000 smelt stones per lvl after 35 or so, why are we even doing outland for minimum rewards, and i agree with the other person there is too many things to do

Comment

When will start a new server?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]168700[/ATTACH]

this quote makes me laugh whenever has r2 listened to their player base ?

r2 only listens to their wallets greed has spoilt this game

i will not send my answers in as u will not like the answers

instead of giving feedback eres what u should do

send a dev to actualy read forums on ppls problems etc and try and fix them the tickets dont get any responce and close games bugged to hell or dont work etc list goes on

but you rather ask for stupid feedback to outland which is full of big guilds who bully small guilds cuz r2 does the bu lll **** m a t ching
                  Remember the survey about kh requirement being reduced then not long after it was. They may not like your answers but it's a way to voice your opinion about outlands. And if you actually look at the survey there wasa question in regards to the matching.

Comment

Working...
                  X