Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26259129
    replied
    Originally posted by R24905303 View Post
    dude if i would work few years for a game i would want benefits asweel , i f u open a store ? u let ppl shop free -_-?
    indeed, this online games are only 4 the benefites of the owner and creator of the game.we can only hope that we will think at non cash players because cash players wont play so much if they cant win easy^0^

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    that means he must b butt nakes or worse player ever xd i saw many knights using mystic astrals ... -_- so yea u'll also find players like tat :P

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Seriously I don't know why people are whining on this thread. Did your brains go on holiday or are they non existent??? This is a news & event thread....not a suggestions thread and definitely NOT a support thread or game discussion thread. Learn to go to the correct section and post and stop making useless and brainless comments and making news threads unnecessarily long.

Can't win $$$? Go fork out your own or quit and play another game. The world doesn't revolve around you and nothing in this world is free. You whining here is just making other people who enjoy this game irritated. Lvl 40+ can't win lvl 50+? So? Why should the 20+ lvl 55+ players have to fight only each other and probably not all are even online during BG. Everyone who is high level have experienced losing alot to other higher level players long before you joined the game. Why must you be the only special ones to not have to lose to higher level players? Are you paying R2 tens of thousands in $$$? If no, please shut the hell up or quit and play another game. Seriously, stop making a thread about update full of unnecessary and brainless comments. We can do without having to read them and feeling more like an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    lol 40 beaten 49 thats just hilarious u shouldnt be able to scratch him xd

Leave a comment:

• Skagajorfur
    replied
    me in Badlands.... whut server number me in ? =3

Leave a comment:

• ch40s
    replied
    Originally posted by anarashii View Post
    just sleep
    ive been sleep in 2hours, and now still down~ == cause time maintenance added lol

dari jam brp tadi neh gan maintenisnya? baru buka lapie ane ^^

Leave a comment:

• hyonmaru
    replied
    any1 need coffee or donuts while waiting?......lol

Leave a comment:

• anarashii
    replied
    Originally posted by D3aThLoCk View Post
    so how you think
    after 13/12 we must pay balens for login?
    lol then i will not play this game again, cause im not casher o.o

Leave a comment:

• DAKEP
    replied
    agree I've just hit lv 40 archer 2 days ago and already have beaten a lv 49 player fast leveling doesn't mean strong , I lvl once every week and get everything to its highest lv.

Leave a comment:

• G-Bear
    replied
    When will work the server?

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    ENG! do u speak it ? if not go write on a wall .

Leave a comment:

• R25944349
    replied
    how so sad d makalaro amp.

Leave a comment:

• R24905303
    replied
    if they do so , so be it lol not so hard to quit a game u know ^^ its just 4 fun this game doesnt offer asmuch as an MMORPG ,, compared to AIon and Tera etc this is just a 4 fun mario bros game so aint a big deal ^^

Leave a comment:

• anarashii
    replied
    Originally posted by pirate12345 View Post
    waiting until u cant waiting anymore hehe
    just sleep
    ive been sleep in 2hours, and now still down~ == cause time maintenance added lol

Leave a comment:

• D3aThLoCk
    replied
    so how you think
    after 13/12 we must pay balens for login?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X