[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenn18 View Post
    do you envy our guild ? then make one with stronger members than ours what's the use of a guild if u won't get strong like the guild ehh ? we're not sheeps we grow with the guild and we help other players by growing with them so don't u take our guild as an example .

â€*xHinderâ€*
    ~Guild Officer~ ~KingOfKing~

With sheep players he means the group of players that join a guild because that guild is the strongest guild in the server. If your guild would be beaten in br and guild battle it self a couple of times, there would be a large group of people leaving your guild to join the other guild. Those players are meant when he used the term sheep players.

Comment

great update to pawn much more non-casher

Comment

Originally posted by panda168 View Post
        its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
        Totally agree

Comment

help

how can i buy baleen.im newbie and i want it but i dont know how.pls help me !! Thank

Comment

Its too bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I cant wait the maintenance

Comment

yeah...panda168 had a good suggestion...lvl 40-49 only...and 50-59 in battlegrounds..they must be separated..

Comment

Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
                  With sheep players he means the group of players that join a guild because that guild is the strongest guild in the server. If your guild would be beaten in br and guild battle it self a couple of times, there would be a large group of people leaving your guild to join the other guild. Those players are meant when he used the term sheep players.
                  i don't care with what he means our guild is not ranked but still we succeed with team work i think the one who posted it is one of our arch enemies the Blood&Sand . they got high guild BR's and they're the rank1 guild in the server so why pick on our guild ? besides they lose cuz they don't have the spirit on being in a guild .

â€*xHinderâ€*
                  ~Guild Officer~ ~KingOfKing~
                  S62

Comment

yeah i lkike it

Comment

can we buy wings using vouchers?????

Comment

what's the world boss buff?

Comment

Originally posted by panda168 View Post
                          its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
                          i so totaly agree with this battle grounds is already hard enough with so many 55+ that when the new set comes out none of the 40- 50 players will stand a chance to gain much honor. and i am level 56.
                          s6 duskin arena
                          [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]Terri

Comment

Originally posted by R25113229 View Post
                            how can i buy baleen.im newbie and i want it but i dont know how.pls help me !! Thank
                            From recharge button, inside shop, first icon from left, then u will see that button (Recharge) .
                            IGN: TheVictor
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                            Class: Mage - level 80
                            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

can u put some trading???

Comment

Originally posted by kadrina View Post
                                40>50 would be alot better trust me.

The servers are getting so dam lame honestly, kinda glad that i did not spend any money here. Saw a few guys who were low lvs and non cashers constantly planting the 12 hour dariu seeds all day everyday and all u get from the gm's is that they will take a look at it etc.

The guild battles are the worst i have ever seen and it needs to be fixed really fast. Instead of packing 50 people in an area it should be lowered to about 30. Sheep players will always be sheep and will tend to be glory hunters and wait to join the guilds with the stronger guys on the server.

On s62 for example there so no1 who can fight king of king members since they have the strongest war,archer and multiple mages in 1 guild.

I myself despite being consistently in the top 20 refuse to join their guild as i want to be around for a challenge.

Guild battles need to be fixed and patched out soon enough.
                                So you are complaning just to complain about some players who choose to work hard and spend their hard earned money on a game that they enjoy and you say this is not fair. Only in your world.

Comment

Working...
                                X