Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y

Comment

Yo Alpaca event ended before it was supposed to 2 days earlier than dec 6th at 23:59 would it be possible to extend it through next week to compensate.

Comment

Originally posted by R21123155 View Post
        better try ur best to wipe those hacker on this patch at least. people won't spend if they found this game affected by hacker.
        I agree with that. i play at S79 and found a non-VIP who always get VIP seed for her farm every 12 hours.

Comment

Damn.. just logged on too... Oh well. This is still the best game I've found yet

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/06 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
            • Level 55 PvP sets
            • Level 60 equipment
            • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
            • Wings
            • World Boss Buff
            • Improved Gem Converting

UPDATE: We have revised our estimated downtime for maintenance to 4-6 hours.
            Please go fast ._.

Comment

Ok, means i see alot of suggestions, heres the BEST ONE I CAN THINK OF...STOP MAKING NEW SERVERS, MERGE THE TOGEATHER SO WE HAVE ATMOST 4 SERVERS/COUNTRY ADD A PHILIPINO SERVER AND LET THE GAME'S POPULATION MERGE TOGEATHER....AND ADD AN AUCTIONHOUSE SO YOUR BOUND/UNBOUND HAS SOME KIND OF REASON FOR BEING THERE- ty

Comment

I would highly enjoy a battle ground that would be set for level groups. There is nothing worse than a battle ground with one side being 50+ levels and the other having no one over level 40. It's quite unfair.

Comment

i want trade system in this game

Comment

At this time all servers are down. Servers are expected to be down for 4 to 6 hours for maintenance.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

nice update but allways something new need to pay that makes other stronger and stronger...
                      did u ever thing to add something to pay without make other stronger and gives huge benefits?
                      think a litle bit the rest ppl don't have much to pay? don't throw crumbs and some times
                      u dint do even that...
                      didu ever hear league of legends? free to play no benefits but who ever wanna pay he pays
                      that game is N1 in the world atm...
                      and don't tell me your team thinks defirent coz without be open mind u never got good ideas
                      Miaw... ^_~

Comment

Why S26 and S35 merge server , GM ???

Comment

4-6 hours o.O
                          No Sign

Comment

wat lvl is the wings will be use? thnx! and kindly follow my request for the VIP .. i double pay .. so i can get my first VIP then.. thnx and GodBless.. ^_^

Xâ€*upiÐ

Comment

do you envy our guild ? then make one with stronger members than ours what's the use of a guild if u won't get strong like the guild ehh ? we're not sheeps we grow with the guild and we help other players by growing with them so don't u take our guild as an example .

â€*xHinderâ€*
                              ~Guild Officer~ ~KingOfKing~
                              Last edited by Jenn18; 12-06-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

awts.. as high level will u reach, the more expensive will it cost.

Comment

Working...
                                X