Clear All

1.field that can only accept lvl35 - lvl44players
    2field that can only accept lvl45 - lvl54players
    3.field that can only accept lvl55 - lvl64players
    BIG +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
      Dear Wartune Producer.

Hope you can make rooms for Lowbie(s) cuz it's so unfair entering at BG with High Set Equipments, and Fighting Lowbie(s) inside the Field..
      I been Experience the Terror made by High lvls before..(me lvl 40, Fighting a lvl 55 players in BG, so unfair and near to quit)

Justification Rooming System Will be the answer for this Problem.
      1.field that can only accept lvl35 - lvl44players
      2field that can only accept lvl45 - lvl54players
      3.field that can only accept lvl55 - lvl64players
      I would disagree with idea for BG from 45 - 54, and from lvl 55 - 64 simply lvl 55+ are very few, and to get honor will be harder so the idea I see its better

1. BG under or equal lvl 44 and lower (instead for <= lvl 39).
      2. BG higher or equal lvl 45 (instead of >= lvl 40)
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

So in that case, all players on the field can be equalize.
        Example, in field lvl45-lvl54 they're all in the field equiped lvl45PVP set, or lvl45PVE set
        cuz lvl54 can't equip lvl55 PVPset, yet they can equip lvl50 PVE Set.
        but PVP set has -1500 MDEF/PDEF and Fair enough to against lvl45 PVP set

Comment

No women no cry

there are still many men

Comment

You got the Better Idea, Yet hope that will be Implemented.
            and wait 2. BG higher or equal lvl 45 (instead of >= lvl 40) you mean lvl45 >= against Higher, Should be CAP the lvl to 54

Comment

I hope after maintenance [s34] Soul Stade wiil back and nothing problem againd

thank's GM
              APE CELOP GAN

Comment

to be fair i think bg,s should be more realistic at the moment a lev 50 mage,archer is competeing with a lev 40 not really much competition to be honest think maybe seperate into 3 levels 40 -43 44-47 an 48 up what you tink powers that be ????????????

Comment

สาวไทยมีแต่คนสวยๆน้à¸* ที่เรั้นเกมเนี่ย Wartune เนี่ย

Comment

agreed with panda168

Comment

• thats right man. level 40 players always got jumped by these higher level players and of course ends up dead.

Comment

• no lvl limits on BG. just limit rewards for killing like in Wilds. the lower lvl u killed - the lesser is your reward. if levels differ 10 or more then no rewards at all.. my thoughts..

Comment

• This game Ruling with Unfair Players, People gonna Quit.
                          Imagine, you have lvl40 Opponent and you are lvl55 with lvl55 PVP set and 5 Astral Slots, and do you think lvl40 can WIN?
                          FFS Please... lvl40 can only win with BUG or Dyrad 100%.

Comment

• what time does s75 online??..just asking..

Comment

• Originally posted by R25113229 View Post
                              how can i buy baleen.im newbie and i want it but i dont know how.pls help me !! Thank
                              when your server opens up once again on the bottom of your screen you'll see a button that says recharge you click on this and it'll direct you to the site to where you can then buy balens from ^-^

Comment

• Originally posted by R23106813 View Post
                                yeah...panda168 had a good suggestion...lvl 40-49 only...and 50-59 in battlegrounds..they must be separated..

actually it makes more sense to divide the battlegrounds by 35-44 and 45-54 due to the pvp sets, then ur wearing the same sets or working towards it. And when you do get your set, ur not being owned by the guy who has the higher level set. I got my 45 set and was still being pummelled? No reward for hard work, just got beaten more. It would be much more rewarding if I went from being beaten to having a fair chance at winning to being boss, u rise as you get your set I had to work hard to level 55 just to own level 40.....it really sux, and I feel bad for them, but I had to wade through the bg being a noob, even at level 47 when I got my 45 set....still a harvester :/ It would be much more fun to be equalized so that I may be beaten for a while, but when I earn my set, I have a chance at winning! Then as I advance with gems and get stronger, I can own for a while before I move on then start over in higher bracket. Thanks by the way, for adding experience to the battleground, as it prevents people from harvesting too much insignia and obliterating the low levels for long periods of time while harvesting insig. Nice touch!
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X