X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU got my IDEA DUDE..

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
      actually it makes more sense to divide the battlegrounds by 35-44 and 45-54 due to the pvp sets, then ur wearing the same sets or working towards it. And when you do get your set, ur not being owned by the guy who has the higher level set. I got my 45 set and was still being pummelled? No reward for hard work, just got beaten more. It would be much more rewarding if I went from being beaten to having a fair chance at winning to being boss, u rise as you get your set I had to work hard to level 55 just to own level 40.....it really sux, and I feel bad for them, but I had to wade through the bg being a noob, even at level 47 when I got my 45 set....still a harvester :/ It would be much more fun to be equalized so that I may be beaten for a while, but when I earn my set, I have a chance at winning! Then as I advance with gems and get stronger, I can own for a while before I move on then start over in higher bracket. Thanks by the way, for adding experience to the battleground, as it prevents people from harvesting too much insignia and obliterating the low levels for long periods of time while harvesting insig. Nice touch!
      Good Heaven Someone Heird my Voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by nourpaeM View Post
        no lvl limits on BG. just limit rewards for killing like in Wilds. the lower lvl u killed - the lesser is your reward. if levels differ 10 or more then no rewards at all.. my thoughts..
        thats a good idea too, rewards for killing higher level players. Then the higher level players would actually have Incentive to go after each other Theyd leave me alone if I was a level 40 noob and they only got 1 honor for killing me, while I just wasted their time And decrease the amount of honor lost after crusader ..... otherwise everybody will afk bg and that just sux! Give us a reason to try and take down the biggest guy and give him a reason to try and stop us
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
          **** you qq baby dont like pvp go play ms pacman
          Lame. You just can beat up low Lvls, Fight somebody with you own Size.

Comment

• I see yellow on the servers, could it be....... maybe.....sooner then later????? lol

Comment

• heheh ,,i got the key from BBG ..316 key

Comment

• The game is more focus on the balen user have you guys noticed the event lately, the only way you can get the 30x alpaca jigsaw is by spending BALEN if you didn't use balen you wont be able to complete the LAME EVENT > they want to EARN MORE MONEY the game is not fun anymore. And now this patch will be delayed oh WOW maybe they need more money GREEDY

Comment

• owh epick zzz

Comment

• Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
                    This game Ruling with Unfair Players, People gonna Quit.
                    Imagine, you have lvl40 Opponent and you are lvl55 with lvl55 PVP set and 5 Astral Slots, and do you think lvl40 can WIN?
                    FFS Please... lvl40 can only win with BUG or Dyrad 100%.
                    You can win...I kinda like pwning lvl 50 - 55 players... It gives me alot of cash. How I do it ? I do a lvl /week or 2 weeks...they do 1 lvl/day or 2 days. They think they are stronger...It is just a way of thinking. I give you an example I have 27k br at lvl 47 and the others from my guild who have my br have lvl 51 - 57...Many of this dudes I can pwn them verry easy . You still have chances if you play this game smart

Comment

• nananina....

Comment

• what times this maintenance will finish??
                        Name : Inuyasha

Class : Archer

Guild : Rogues

Server : S59[Easkerton Camp]

Comment

• Originally posted by ArrowStriker View Post
                          The game is more focus on the balen user have you guys noticed the event lately, the only way you can get the 30x alpaca jigsaw is by spending BALEN if you didn't use balen you wont be able to complete the LAME EVENT > they want to EARN MORE MONEY the game is not fun anymore. And now this patch will be delayed oh WOW maybe they need more money GREEDY
                          I already see it, since the first time i Played this this..

Comment

• what about talents

Comment

• join R.I.P GUILD server19 ^^

Comment

• Waiting for S69 ^^
                                S69 I am from Thailand

Comment

Working...
                                X