Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArrowStriker View Post
    The game is more focus on the balen user have you guys noticed the event lately, the only way you can get the 30x alpaca jigsaw is by spending BALEN if you didn't use balen you wont be able to complete the LAME EVENT > they want to EARN MORE MONEY the game is not fun anymore. And now this patch will be delayed oh WOW maybe they need more money GREEDY
    I agree with u `n let`s see it goes

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Wartune's weekly Maintenance will be occurring on Thursday, December 6th @ 2:00 AM for US East Servers, 11:00 PM on 12/06 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers, and 3:00 PM for Oceanic Servers. Maintenance is expected to take 4-6 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any changes or status updates concerning the Maintenance.

In addition, despite our attempts with the maintenance last week to smooth things over so we could bundle parts two and three of the 1.45 Patch together, things did not work out as planned. However, we will still be continuing with part two next week. The only change is that part three will be after the holidays.

Part two will include the following items:
      • Level 55 PvP sets
      • Level 60 equipment
      • Level 60-70 campaign and multiple dungeons
      • Wings
      • World Boss Buff
      • Improved Gem Converting

UPDATE: We have revised our estimated downtime for maintenance to 4-6 hours.

Comment

• Alright guys lol I'm sure they have a lot to work on, I mean I'm no GM but I'm sure they have A LOT of work to do to keep everyone pleased. Just relax, everything will come soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by panda168 View Post
          its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
          Fix this~~ Too much complaining by lower players, although everyone grind/spend balens through when we started..

Comment

• Could you have planned this downtime any better? Now we're going to miss the first world boss.

It'd be nice if you take little things into consideration when you plan this.

Comment

• Originally posted by xarus View Post
              You can win...I kinda like pwning lvl 50 - 55 players... It gives me alot of cash. How I do it ? I do a lvl /week or 2 weeks...they do 1 lvl/day or 2 days. They think they are stronger...It is just a way of thinking. I give you an example I have 27k br at lvl 47 and the others from my guild who have my br have lvl 51 - 57...Many of this dudes I can pwn them verry easy . You still have chances if you play this game smart
              i agree with you... it's easy to level up... but the thing is, is your character strong?.... i often encounter level 45-48 characters but are not strong... they have low BR... i'm lvl 42 and i can beat them without any pots or scrolls... they think they are strong and nobody can plunder them.. but.. i can loot golds fron their cities...
              "Pen is mightier than Sword"

NashAeonhart@[S29]_Bloody Coliseum

Comment

• does 60 equipment include lvl 60 catacomb accessories?

Comment

• Originally posted by xarus View Post
                  You can win...I kinda like pwning lvl 50 - 55 players... It gives me alot of cash. How I do it ? I do a lvl /week or 2 weeks...they do 1 lvl/day or 2 days. They think they are stronger...It is just a way of thinking. I give you an example I have 27k br at lvl 47 and the others from my guild who have my br have lvl 51 - 57...Many of this dudes I can pwn them verry easy . You still have chances if you play this game smart
                  I'm Saying About lvl40 Below (LB)... of course lvl50 can against lvl55 cuz they almost have significant, They both have 5 slot Astral, one equiped with PVEorPVP set and the other equiped by PVP set, for some sort of reason why some player win/lose GEM SLOTED to there Equipments can be added a chances of Winning/Failing. and their RODs slots.

Comment

• sum up pages 1 - 13:
                    1) R2 is bad because they want ppl to pay $;
                    2) BG suk because ppl imagine lvl35can easily stump lvl44 in battle
                    3) Everyone would like to get a free alpaca mount

HAHA!
                    Dear players - you cant beat heavy $ spender w/o spending cash thats true. But note on the HEAVY - you can succesfully be in top 50 in server w/o spending $ or using $ for VIP only (S5 has good examples of it)
                    Server: S5
                    Honour title: Imperial Commander
                    Balens ever bought: 0
                    Have been VIP: 3 hours
                    Current level: 80

Comment

• waw every good

Comment

• is wishing the server will be UP already
                        Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• how much time to go?

Comment

• the maintenance is taking too looonnng

Comment

• if you win , i want too see that char LV47 26322 Br, So I hope find you in arena s63

Comment

• They said the maintenance would take 3-4 hours. It hasn't even been three hours yet. Chillax.
                                In-Game Name: Drayga
                                Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                                Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                                Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Working...
                                X