Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just have a stupid question
    why players on the European server is the right to maintenance so late
    every time we loupe and one world boss arena ja are well underway when we can be able to connected
    et voila se qui arrive quand on me laisse parlé

Comment

• I agree with idea to merge servers. I know that most of the servers difrrent time zone, but if u have 3 europe servers, 4 asia servers u can merge it one server one europen and one asian server. It would be much better also because of guild battle, because all servers have 2 strong guilds, and for other weak guilds, game losing point to play. ANd much more stronger players. Arena between servers is great idea. And i really think that if u merge servers instead of making new, will make game better and more interesting.

Best,

Kobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
        ya.. mao jud Teh... wiiiiiiings.. hala Teh, lvl up na imung title diri's forum sad.. congrats! :3
        thank you my dear... i only comment short ones... hehehehe
        Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• I wont to play the game

Comment

• I still enjoy the game and always will, I spent 40$ so far, might even spend 60$ I work hard at my character (didn't spend any money til level 55) and I still do. I know I'm not goiing to be number 1 because I won't spend thousands. So what? I still have fun and work hard at my character....it's about personal progress, not what other people got. I do feel a little cheated I can't Earn big wings, those can only be bought, that's a little sad. But I will get my lvl 55 set, when I get around to earning crusader hard to get honor when u have to sleep during bg and gb but hey, thats not the game's fault now is it? Big cashers make me laugh, I know this game runs on money for the really good stuff, but whoever has the money to invest thousands in this, well, enjoy. I would like to see more things to do in this game though. Same old maps, same old dungeons, I know they are adding more, but it would be really nice to have items that can only be found by drops and not balens. And it would be nice to be able to interchange items instead of being stuck with sets. I'd rather have one item, for example, that gives me 30 rage at the start, not have to have 3 items in a set. Sets are boring. Now I cant use that new staff u dropped in the dungeon. May as well sell it. Single items are more interesting and provide more combinations of things and promote more interest, in my humble opinion. Let the baleners buy gems and socket rods, those always sell. Bonus dungeons and quests for vip users? Sounds good, I would almost sign up for that, but the way it stands, I have to pay how much for level 9 vip? I don't think so. I prefer to work for my items and feel a sense of accomplishment.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• huwhyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• wow im so exiciting can ask something 2 u GM? mgiging beta b ang laro ng wartune?
                sana mtpos n ang maintenance ^_^

Comment

• yeah. that's right. Especially i'm a weak knight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
                    sum up pages 1 - 13:
                    1) R2 is bad because they want ppl to pay $;
                    2) BG suk because ppl imagine lvl35can easily stump lvl44 in battle
                    3) Everyone would like to get a free alpaca mount

HAHA!
                    Dear players - you cant beat heavy $ spender w/o spending cash thats true. But note on the HEAVY - you can succesfully be in top 50 in server w/o spending $ or using $ for VIP only (S5 has good examples of it)
                    You're one of them Byronsan. We do have lots of Pro Non-cashers in our server giving the light - mid cashers a run for their money. The only ones out of non-casher's leagues are the heavy cashers whom even the mid-light cashers can't win against

Those whiners about how $$$ beat everything should grow up and learn how to play or play another game since their brains are too lazy to work on ways for how they can make their character strong enough to fight the cashers.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Jesus will u all shut up already? Like listening to 1st graders whine this whole thread.

1. Shut it about when is the maintenance done.They gave you an estimated time.
                      2.Whining about BG is getting so old.Stop complaining and get your toon stronger.EVERYONE goes through the low lvl stage there.Get over it.
                      3.We should have been told more info about the wings,instead of leaving us hanging.
                      4.Good thing they extended the Alpaca event because people who don't spend their life savings here have a hard time completing the event.
                      5.Before you post,can you please consult a dictionary or a translator? It's so lame reading--> when you give moneys to me? or i wan event plz give.....

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                        I still enjoy the game and always will, I spent 40$ so far, might even spend 60$ I work hard at my character (didn't spend any money til level 55) and I still do. I know I'm not goiing to be number 1 because I won't spend thousands. So what? I still have fun and work hard at my character....it's about personal progress, not what other people got. I do feel a little cheated I can't Earn big wings, those can only be bought, that's a little sad. But I will get my lvl 55 set, when I get around to earning crusader hard to get honor when u have to sleep during bg and gb but hey, thats not the game's fault now is it? Big cashers make me laugh, I know this game runs on money for the really good stuff, but whoever has the money to invest thousands in this, well, enjoy. I would like to see more things to do in this game though. Same old maps, same old dungeons, I know they are adding more, but it would be really nice to have items that can only be found by drops and not balens. And it would be nice to be able to interchange items instead of being stuck with sets. I'd rather have one item, for example, that gives me 30 rage at the start, not have to have 3 items in a set. Sets are boring. Now I cant use that new staff u dropped in the dungeon. May as well sell it. Single items are more interesting and provide more combinations of things and promote more interest, in my humble opinion. Let the baleners buy gems and socket rods, those always sell. Bonus dungeons and quests for vip users? Sounds good, I would almost sign up for that, but the way it stands, I have to pay how much for level 9 vip? I don't think so. I prefer to work for my items and feel a sense of accomplishment.
                        cheers to ya, buddy..
                        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• heh in WoW the maintenance schedule takes about 2-3 h but they have many more players, also they have much more exp doing it, so it's kinda okish. The guys here will build on that and after the new patch ,will defo be faster. As for the balen and non balen users ffs stop complaining it's ur option but tbh any1 can obtain balens trough the different means provided by r2's sponsors and parteners.Cya!!!

Comment

• U r SERIOUSLY?

at first u promised that part 2 patch will in november, then that 2+3 patch will be 13 december, now only part 2 will be in 13 december, part 3 will be "???" + a lot of servers with low amount of ppl, hackers, server issues when ppl cant log in, servers started lost a lot of ppl, bcs u cant do work well, so what the end? u wanna R.I.P. project or maybe start do as well as u must work

u r right..alot of hackers now..*** mage's class with low stats gt 4-6k aoe dmg?vip cheat?balens cheat?seeds cheat?wartune gonna close soon..they're not payment at all.please check out gm zzz.cheater u r ruined the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25607731 View Post
                              can you reduce time maintenance??? because the time very long.......hope next time maintenance just 1 or 2 hours.... lets fun.... we all enjoy it......//...
                              You sound like an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23327115 View Post
                                U r SERIOUSLY?

at first u promised that part 2 patch will in november, then that 2+3 patch will be 13 december, now only part 2 will be in 13 december, part 3 will be "???" + a lot of servers with low amount of ppl, hackers, server issues when ppl cant log in, servers started lost a lot of ppl, bcs u cant do work well, so what the end? u wanna R.I.P. project or maybe start do as well as u must work

u r right..alot of hackers now..*** mage's class with low stats gt 4-6k aoe dmg?vip cheat?balens cheat?seeds cheat?wartune gonna close soon..they're not payment at all.please check out gm zzz.cheater u r ruined the game.
                                yo, GMs are people too.. they're not from some Resident Evil computer program, so shut it.. but be grateful of the (more AWESOME) things coming in-game okay..
                                ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Working...
                                X