Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
    You sound like an idiot.
    Totally agree with you. The people who whine about wanting shorter maintenance times should go take up courses in programming. Then see if they can change computer codes that are probably hundreds of pages long in an hour or 2. While I'm bored with waiting for maintenance to be over, there are surely better things for ppl to do then whine in here. Go play another game, catch up with your friends and family, etc.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• waitin waitin waitin.....=( wb is comin..
      ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
      Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
      server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R23002325 View Post
        +About focusing to Cash-Players, They get stronger each purchasing Balens.
        Espicially when they using it for Mounts.
        Do anyone heird about someone who purchased horse whip that cost around($199) to get work the Horse atleast 300+ per all Stats just to Beat up all Players.. Geez too IMBA. for those who noncash-player that can use get Whips onDaily Quest.

+Wings Implemention? It will be sure enhancing your wings with Balens....

This game is focusing to all cash-players. too imbalance..
        lol so u wan free? go design ur own game n host a server then make it to FOC

Comment

• sir my acount can;t open Bcuz i connect the facebook then my fb i change the password in now i cant open it pls help me
          s71 Puggegirl ,s81 â—™predatorâ—™

Comment

• panda168 : nhom mor pi khmer del

Comment

• Why don't you try this, how about converting astro?? and trade among players . . it would be a great/big help for us . .

Comment

• The maintain.. startet 3 hours ago in Eu or when :P?

Comment

• huhuhuhu i want to play

huhuhuhu i want to play

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    Totally agree with you. The people who whine about wanting shorter maintenance times should go take up courses in programming. Then see if they can change computer codes that are probably hundreds of pages long in an hour or 2. While I'm bored with waiting for maintenance to be over, there are surely better things for ppl to do then whine in here. Go play another game, catch up with your friends and family, etc.
                    To be clear, the codes are already written before maintenance and not during maintenance.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• yea all they do now its , add the patch and check for buggs but yet they can encounter lots of probs so not that simple

Comment

• To bad we lost the WB , mi knights would be 50 with that xd

Comment

• Great, we going to miss the first world boss again. *** R2?

Comment

• Originally posted by clonecyborge23 View Post
                            Why don't you try this, how about converting astro?? and trade among players . . it would be a great/big help for us . .
                            Astro conversion?are u kidding?and this game is good without trading system...

Comment

• Originally posted by chaos33967 View Post
                              Jesus will u all shut up already? Like listening to 1st graders whine this whole thread.

1. Shut it about when is the maintenance done.They gave you an estimated time.
                              2.Whining about BG is getting so old.Stop complaining and get your toon stronger.EVERYONE goes through the low lvl stage there.Get over it.
                              3.We should have been told more info about the wings,instead of leaving us hanging.
                              4.Good thing they extended the Alpaca event because people who don't spend their life savings here have a hard time completing the event.
                              5.Before you post,can you please consult a dictionary or a translator? It's so lame reading--> when you give moneys to me? or i wan event plz give.....

LOL.. I totally agree chaos....

Comment

• I wonder wott R2 has stored for us during holidays :P Nice New year events i hope ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X