No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously I don't know why people are whining on this thread. Did your brains go on holiday or are they non existent??? This is a news & event thread....not a suggestions thread and definitely NOT a support thread or game discussion thread. Learn to go to the correct section and post and stop making useless and brainless comments and making news threads unnecessarily long.

Can't win $$$? Go fork out your own or quit and play another game. The world doesn't revolve around you and nothing in this world is free. You whining here is just making other people who enjoy this game irritated. Lvl 40+ can't win lvl 50+? So? Why should the 20+ lvl 55+ players have to fight only each other and probably not all are even online during BG. Everyone who is high level have experienced losing alot to other higher level players long before you joined the game. Why must you be the only special ones to not have to lose to higher level players? Are you paying R2 tens of thousands in $$$? If no, please shut the hell up or quit and play another game. Seriously, stop making a thread about update full of unnecessary and brainless comments. We can do without having to read them and feeling more like an idiot.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• that means he must b butt nakes or worse player ever xd i saw many knights using mystic astrals ... -_- so yea u'll also find players like tat :P

Comment

• Originally posted by R24905303 View Post
        dude if i would work few years for a game i would want benefits asweel , i f u open a store ? u let ppl shop free -_-?
        indeed, this online games are only 4 the benefites of the owner and creator of the game.we can only hope that we will think at non cash players because cash players wont play so much if they cant win easy^0^

Comment

• Bakuryuuka stop Kissing butts let the ppl chat about if a Mod didint complain about it u shouldnt asweel ppl are jsut talking sharing opinions if u dont know the feelign get a social life ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by ch40s View Post
            dari jam brp tadi neh gan maintenisnya? baru buka lapie ane ^^
            dari jam3 tadi o.o sampe sekarang belum bener, gara2 waktu maintenancenya ditambah
            WARTUNE
            Name : Zerith
            Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
            Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

• huh 4 more hrs
              come n play server 27

Comment

• Let's get it over with his update ....

Comment

• nice. keep up the good work

Comment

• 4-6 hours.... since when?
                    waiting...waiting...waiting.... gonna miss WB

Comment

Bakuryuuka stop Kissing butts let the ppl chat about if a Mod didint complain about it u shouldnt asweel ppl are jsut talking sharing opinions if u dont know the feelign get a social life ^^
                      I'm complaining for my own sake and not on behalf of a mod. It's irritating to see that a thread in news & event is updated with a new post and you open it hoping to be update that the patch is over only to find its another post on how $$$ is ruining the game for non cashers.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Bakuryuuka stop Kissing butts let the ppl chat about if a Mod didint complain about it u shouldnt asweel ppl are jsut talking sharing opinions if u dont know the feelign get a social life ^^
                        since when is sharing opinions whine whine whine whine and if sharing opinions isnt bkuryuuka also expressing his opinion?

Comment

• waiting is gold ....or bored

Comment

• its take a long long time huhu
                            Name : Inuyasha

Class : Archer

Guild : Rogues

Server : S59[Easkerton Camp]

Comment

• there there... iz oki =pat pat=

Comment

• try to make battle ground for 30-39 and 40 - 49 and 50 - 59 and 60 - 69 and so on ... plz because you are in a real unfair match when you are lvl 40 and meet a lvl 60 + or 50 + you dont have a chance in the Batlle ground .. plz help player to do the game more fair ...

Comment

Working...
                                X