Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tacaj piten po se hapet lojen per 30min nga albania

Comment

• who said 4 hrs left O_o its almost 11 sv time so if maintenance 4 hours 20 min left if 6 hours 2 :20 (EU sv)

Comment

• Originally posted by R22843486 View Post
        try to make battle ground for 30-39 and 40 - 49 and 50 - 59 and 60 - 69 and so on ... plz because you are in a real unfair match when you are lvl 40 and meet a lvl 60 + or 50 + you dont have a chance in the Batlle ground .. plz help player to do the game more fair ...
        Want a fair game? Go play WoW or LoL. Wartunes was never meant to be a fair game.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• like i said before,,,

if you dont have money to buy anything in this game,,

DAMN,, GET UR BUMP *** UP THE CHAIR AND GET A JOB DUDE,,,,,

and im not a casher player,,,
          I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
          Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
          IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
          IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
          Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

• 6h have past already.... we miss WB on E servers....

Comment

• Originally posted by anarashii View Post
              dari jam3 tadi o.o sampe sekarang belum bener, gara2 waktu maintenancenya ditambah

wkwkwk jam 8 malam aja gan nongol lagi.. hahaha bye maen mahadewa dolo ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                I'm complaining for my own sake and not on behalf of a mod. It's irritating to see that a thread in news & event is updated with a new post and you open it hoping to be update that the patch is over only to find its another post on how $$$ is ruining the game for non cashers.
                we will see if the wings are 4 all players, cash o non cash, stop complaining, this is a post 4 update non 4 problems resolve.

Comment

• big wings = balens
                  little wings = can be obtained w/o balens
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• hhhhh.... until 17.45 in my country, maintenance still not finish.

Comment

• >>> i know why the maintenance taking long. it's because after this maintenance every player will recieve a bonus pack of 500k gold and daru :P

Comment

come n play server 27

Comment

• and yes! European server will loose WB AGAIN

Comment

• nice update taking long though -_-

Comment

• wow forum time agen fu ck i missed 3 runs

Comment

• Originally posted by R26259129 View Post
                                we will see if the wings are 4 all players, cash o non cash, stop complaining, this is a post 4 update non 4 problems resolve.
                                Exactly dude. At least some people here have the right idea. If you want to whine, go whine in proper places where the correct people will listen. No Mods or Devs are going to read a thread for updates to look for suggestions on how to improve the game.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X