[Announcement] 12/06/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byronsan View Post
    Just one comment - by fair you meant what - all battles to end with draw ?
    Just level up faster = more weaker opponent you will face in BG.
    And Join normal guild for Gods sake - GW win nets 700-1000 insignia/honour, more than you probably get in BG for a whole week.
    700 honor~ = 2 BG without honor scroll

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
      meh, quit complaining about balen user this, balen user that.. balen users turn this game around, that's why it's improving so fast.. you enjoyed the game at some point right?.. and please, maintenance is not like waving a magic wand and voila! it takes A LOT of effort and trials-and-errors.. grow up complainers

at least there will be wings.. XD XD

i'm a non-casher and i like your point

Comment

• silit ayam
        IGN : TokyoHot
        Class : Archer
        Server : S3 (worg lair)

Comment

• Am I right to assume forum time = server time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin70 View Post
            i can wait anymore......open the server.................
            Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
            if u can then w8 why u post it
            >>> yeah, really funny ^^

Comment

• Donators Or cashers call them as you Like are the people that allows Wartune to Operate........So stop complaining about them

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Seriously I don't know why people are whining on this thread. Did your brains go on holiday or are they non existent??? This is a news & event thread....not a suggestions thread and definitely NOT a support thread or game discussion thread. Learn to go to the correct section and post and stop making useless and brainless comments and making news threads unnecessarily long.

Can't win $$$? Go fork out your own or quit and play another game. The world doesn't revolve around you and nothing in this world is free. You whining here is just making other people who enjoy this game irritated. Lvl 40+ can't win lvl 50+? So? Why should the 20+ lvl 55+ players have to fight only each other and probably not all are even online during BG. Everyone who is high level have experienced losing alot to other higher level players long before you joined the game. Why must you be the only special ones to not have to lose to higher level players? Are you paying R2 tens of thousands in $$$? If no, please shut the hell up or quit and play another game. Seriously, stop making a thread about update full of unnecessary and brainless comments. We can do without having to read them and feeling more like an idiot.
                brain dmg for sure...
                Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• I Can't Wait Anymore.....open the server

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmys111 View Post
                    if u can then w8 why u post it
                    this made my day xD !

Comment

• Sempak Ayam

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeusG View Post
                        Donators Or cashers call them as you Like are the people that allows Wartune to Operate........So stop complaining about them
                        then they should go work for them not playing
                        Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• boooo yaaahhh..........
                          I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                          Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                          IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                          IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                          Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• hmmm... interesting...

Talents... how about talents?!... i care about that the most of all
                              Trickster - Level 69 - Proud Archer of [S63] Talverton Citadel

Comment

• he's mad ^

Comment

Working...
                                X