• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    All servers are now back online.

Patch Notes:
    • A mini clock in-game has been added.
    • Changed the tool tip hotkey descriptions to make them smaller.
    • Fixed a minor issue with the Tree of Ancients.
    • Fixed a number of language issues.
    I love you!
    Last edited by mhwizzard; 12-06-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Can't collect compensation package

Comment

• Hmm, I don't even have the compensation package option. Is it for selected players only?

Comment

• I agree with Panda! In BG, when you're against a 49, your lifetime does'nt excess 15-20 seconds... with a 55+... it's almost 5-10 :s. Please do like in WOW for instance, in BG it's 40-49, not 40-80 ! Regards.

Comment

• my astro purple not in the game lost 10 purple astro after maintenance this morning ty for help s42 Tarraton my name Pittbull

Comment

• not possible event prizes s42

Comment

• not possible event prizes s42

Comment

• Originally posted by panda168 View Post
                  its too hard for character lvl40+ fight with character lvl 55+ in battle ground if the character lvl55+ have set lvl55. that should be 1 battle ground for lvl 40-49 and another for lvl 50+. That can be better
                  please hear this out..thanks..

Comment

• I agree BG can currently be very frustrating due to the huge difference in power among participants. Though, I do not think level bracketing is the solution...

Drastically reducing victory rewards when you attack someone with notably lower level (cannot fairly compete due to skills/atral slots difference), lower BR (cannot fairly compete due to overall gear quality) or lower honor (cannot fairly compete as unable to access same arena gear: armor set or medallion) seems a much more simple and promising idea... BG farmers / bullies would likely soon learn that chain attacking weaker people is a waste of their time, even though still unable to understand the team work spirit .
                    Last edited by Celorilm; 12-06-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• agreed, if they cut off the first battle ground at 40 they should cut off a second battle ground at 50. it really is too hard/boring to play the battlegrounds unless youre absolutely top level. i just go and afk.. like half the ppl do. also with the rewards from guild battles battle grounds hardly seem worth it. and solo duels seem weak too. you get the same quality of reward if you win or lose and at 47 its still offering me mostly lv 1 defense potions!!

Comment

• i am also missing balens now

Comment

• The gems from BG shards are worth it. Level 2 with level 3s thrown in make for a fast path to having all level 4 gems socketed. Oh wait, now that you can convert those 200 charisma gems you dont even need it for that. Simple solution to BGs is make people 10 levels lower protected from high levels and scale the honor so that you get the most from people your level or above.

Comment

• id like to see s24 merge too cuz few ppl accually play on it

Comment

• i cant get comp pack

Comment

• The doesn't load!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X