Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/1 0:30 AM PST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terriermon1234 View Post
    has someone a picture of the new VIP wheel?
    I have noticed 4 new things in the vip wheel, purgatory key, crypt key, kid skill scrolls and lvl 4 exp scroll. Now all of these things did not show up that often and just guessing that they will be pretty rare to get even when they do show up, just hope not as rare as a lvl 6 or higher gem.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip wheel crypt key.png
Views:	1
Size:	290.9 KB
ID:	1727933
    Last edited by R262181389; 12-02-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

as most of us dont need the gems now as most of us ave all lv12 gems socketed r2 should remove these also from vip wheel maybe add adv mahra and adv sep instead

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
        I have noticed 4 new things in the vip wheel, purgatory key, crypt key, kid skill scrolls and lvl 4 exp scroll. Now all of these things did not show up that often and just guessing that they will be pretty rare to get even when they do show up, just hope not as rare as a lvl 6 or higher gem.
        Cool, thanks.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

area's war one of the worse events ived ever seen and that's saying a lot as I didn't like class wars if u are a mage its a waste of time

Comment

Why in the hell would they switch Gb/CSGB to a single day on the weekend
            It should be on a Wednesday not a Saturday.
            Having it on a late night Saturday is completely stupid.

3. Imperial War has replaced Guild Battle and Cross-server Guild Battle and will unlock every Saturday at 20:00. The distribution of Guild Treasure Chests will soon be disabled. Guild Leaders should distribute all Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.

Comment

Maybe they know I go to work on Weds evenings and were looking out for me? LOL. Yeah, right. I am willing bet money they put it on a Saturday so it won't be so laggy with so many people coming on (as people probably go out on that night, including me).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

is their any word about the change of adv guild skills

Click image for larger version

Name:	s1.png
Views:	2
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	1727941Click image for larger version

Name:	s2.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	1727942

as gb is no more and only imperial wars will these be changed

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  is their any word about the change of adv guild skills

[ATTACH=CONFIG]169613[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]169614[/ATTACH]

as gb is no more and only imperial wars will these be changed
                  They change to Imperial War.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

THIS IS FOR YOU R2GAME WARTUNE... you all are so stupid to make a Titan Temple... for player who no are heavy casher is imposible to win 1 vs 4.. when all these enemies with merger syplh, and full titans, and 15mill br. this is so stupid that you make and put thing like Titan Temple, where free player have 0 % of pass first battle.
                    YOU ALL SO STUPID this just let see that in you company only by money going and monkeys have in you dev. And GOOD JOB FOR YOU FUN WORK UPGRADE GAME FOR MORE CASHERS.

ps. I will give me Vote for you win "BEST GAME BOWSER MMO" (better fu ck you .l.)

Comment

Working...
                    X