This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated! Wartune Patch 6.3 Maintenance 12/08 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 6.3 on Thursday, the 8th of December at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Hennax50

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Athena’s War has replaced Titan War and will unlock every Thursday at 20:00!
    2. Ares War has replaced the Class Wars and will unlock every Friday at 20:00!
    3. Imperial War has replaced Guild Battle and Cross-server Guild Battle. It will unlock every Saturday at 20:00. The distribution of Guild Treasure Chests will soon be disabled. Guild Leaders should distribute all Guild Treasure Chests as soon as possible.
    4. Road to Glory has replaced the old solo arena and is available to Lvl. 16+ players.
    5. Magic Square has replaced the Tower of Kings and is available to Lvl. 38+ players.
    6. Added Titan Animation and Energize systems. New Titans: Just Titan, Ocean Titan, Revenge Titan, Dark Titan, Time Titan.
    7. Added Titan Temple which unlocks after being knighted.
    8. Added Astral Elevation which unlocks after Class Advancement.
    9. Added Rider's Boxes and removed the time-limited mounts from them.
    10. Added Central Crystal War on Saturday. Central Crystal War will unlock every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
    11. Removed Chaos War.
    12. Marriage Optimizations:
    1) Raised the Wedding Ring level cap and corresponding marriage skill level cap.
    2) Added more items to the Venus Shop.
    3) Added Marriage Satisfaction titles.
    13. City Buildings will automatically upgrade as the character upgrades without the use of Gold.
    14. Adjusted content for the Weekly VIP Packs and rewards for the VIP Wheel.
    15. Fixed the issue in which players were not be able to add their significant other to their friend list if it was full.
    16. Fixed the issue in which the system would automatically consume Balens without warning when players tried to upgrade or enchant their Eudaemon equipment with required materials that were still locked.
    17. Fixed the issue in which some titles did not fully display.
    Last edited by R2_Dagny; 12-07-2016, 03:41 AM.

with ppl complaining about titan temple thats its broken will this be fixed with this launch

Comment

wartune for ever !!!!!

Comment

what time of central crystal war?

Comment

Hi I am wondering and need bit info my nan and I are were on server s469 European I think , we have both tried to log in at 14:14 gmt time but just puts change name box on screen does this mean we have to change names or should we wait till the last allotted time of 17:00 gmt to see what happens plz and ty

Comment

Originally posted by emilydann2005 View Post
            Hi I am wondering and need bit info my nan and I are were on server s469 European I think , we have both tried to log in at 14:14 gmt time but just puts change name box on screen does this mean we have to change names or should we wait till the last allotted time of 17:00 gmt to see what happens plz and ty
            When was the last time you played this server? Some added information will help us to help you figure this out as it could very well be a multitude of things and if its been a while we'd have to go check when this server was last merged. Sometimes if it is a merger issue it could be a duplicate name issue but then I am only speculating at the moment as more information is awaited
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Hello, I would like to know if the use of bounds balen has the place refinement lock for the refifment of equipment will be repaired with the 6.3? Because the request was made to a mentor there is moreis month of this and never gave follow up.

Comment

Aside from the redundant quest that was reported, this patch may show some promise after all. I will have to go full swing come tomorrow morning as maint happens in the time I sleep.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by maxinemae View Post
                  what time of central crystal war?
                  Assuming it will be the same times as it is now

Comment

Please say that since both Central Crystal War and Imperial War held on Saturday that they will not be at the same time 20:00
                    IGN: whitewolf
                    Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                    Guild: OUTCASTS
                    Class: Archer

Comment

Such a long wait. :/

Comment

5 hour or more downtime jesus i will have withdrawal symptoms

Comment

is there any slightest chance that the "unable to use mount whips" bug has been addressed or accidentally Fixed with this update?
                          It has been 3months now since this was reported and we seem to have been repeatedly ignored, insulted and fobbed off.
                          This major bug has now lasted longer than patch 6.2!

Mike Lukacs - aka FMK = ZardOZ on R2 S364 originally reported by Kelbeans

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Dagny View Post
                            1. Athena’s War has replaced Titan War and will unlock every Thursday at 20:00!
                            In the Guide on this forum it says:

"Match Schedule: During a season, matches occur every Saturday during a fixed hour."

As this clashes with Imperial War, I am guessing (hoping) that the Guide you posted in here is wrong? Or have I mis-understood something?
                            Gremlin
                            Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Hold on... Here comes the bugs & glitches!
                              LeeTheGreat
                              [S251] Claw Rift
                              MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

Working...
                              X