Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/22 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/22 03:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 22nd of Dec. at 3:30 AM EST(0:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Notes:
    1. Adjusted Magic Square rewards.
    2. Fixed the issue in which players could not successfully change Eudaemon names when the new name contained special characters.
    3. Fixed the issue in which VIP top-up counted in recharge events. (VIP top-up is not supposed to count in recharge events).

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

2. Fixed the issue in which players could not successfully change Eudaemon names when the new name contained special characters.
    I am shaking a stick at this because it should be for character name as well, but I will see.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

wats wrong with magic saquare? u giving more whips or reducing more whips or reducing the amount of chests we get cuz some ppl get the max

Comment

multi players v game s bot s416 bani

Comment

adjusting magic square rewards sound nice.. but im afraid its R2 adjusting, but hey it cant get any worse then it is now.
          ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
          Server: S444 Silent Arena
          Char: Knight
          Lvl: 80
          Br: 6m and crowing.
          Main Sylph: Arise
          Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
            adjusting magic square rewards sound nice.. but im afraid its R2 adjusting, but hey it cant get any worse then it is now.
            Things can always get worse, so don't jinx us. Many complaints about the drop rate of what most did ToK for anyhow were forwarded. Let's hope they listened on this one.
            Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 12-21-2016, 01:34 PM.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
              Things can always get worse, so don't jinx us. Many complaints about the drop rate of what most did ToK for anyhow were forwarded. Let's hope they listened on this one.
              You think i dont know that? thats why i said cant get much worse then its now,

We will see tomorrow, stil have my attempt, wasnt realy worth my time now with these rewards.
              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
              Server: S444 Silent Arena
              Char: Knight
              Lvl: 80
              Br: 6m and crowing.
              Main Sylph: Arise
              Guard: Oracle

Comment

Hate their cheat battle system. Why need TT skills, if it cant kill eudeamon? There screen shot where you can see cd time on skill and all target alive http://prntscr.com/dmdcno
                Sad.

Comment

1. Adjusted Magic Square rewards.
                  Incoming all SC drops from here on out.

#wartuneway

I've sat through everything they did but reducing my whip drops from a few thousand to 0 pisses me off like no other. Especially when 95% of my drops are stuff I DON'T need.

Comment

hello, can someone help me find the customer service people?
                    i topped up 500 balens for the recharge pack and got my reward.
                    then i topped up another 1000 balens but didnt get the reward.

please can someone help me to send a ticket in?
                    cause ive looked everywhere and cant find it.
                    but the recharge button seems to be everywhere i look.
                    i feel angry and rage kicking in.. time to go watch a movie. Meet the Fockers seems like a good one to watch

Comment

top right of main page drop down list click on support

Comment

A good change for once. Thank you
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	New_magic_square_rewards.png
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	1728219

Comment

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
                          A good change for once. Thank you
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]170306[/ATTACH]
                          is the same reward omfg

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
                            is the same reward omfg
                            Yes and no. Previously, it was just a chance to get Mount Training Whip x60. Now, it's a chance to get all of the other things, plus you also get Mount Training Whip x60.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

all this new patch so ♥♥♥♥ better ppl start thinking in a new game out of r2games and there is one very good 100 times better than this one
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-22-2016, 05:38 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
                              X