Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Christmas Adventure 2016 - Presents & Prizes!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go to try and redeem the 130 point gift pack and it says item has already been redeemed when I try to exchange the code. Anyone been able to exchange for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize?

I swear they are just trying to see how much us players will put up with.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I go to try and redeem the 130 point gift pack and it says item has already been redeemed when I try to exchange the code. Anyone been able to exchange for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize?

I swear they are just trying to see how much us players will put up with.
      I was able to redeem the 130 pt gift pack yesterday. It was ok.

Comment

i dont understand it al..i click in events on the page and came in this field.. i like the presents but a lot you can not do, like clothes,i never have enough savings of things you must have for clothes i dont like that we also want clothes and not onley when we spend a lot of buying balens,when we buy balens en we spend 2000 ore more we get this or that.. its 6,50 euro for 500 balens, i need my money harder to eat than to play, a lot people are with me in this, people that save or have a rich job they have balens
        bu a lot things are nice in the game...

Comment

Working...
        X