No announcement yet.

[Updated]Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/29 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If server Maintenance was scheduled for 3am EST then why are the servers back down for Maintenance again?

Comment

So r2 is not going to entertain us by fixing the 'No Damage' When attacking bug...? ? This is especially annoying in Titan Temple, Where attempts/rewards are lost because you can not kill fast enough !
      Last edited by Freddypainter; 12-29-2016, 09:47 AM.
      DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

*** is this again maintenance just 5h after weekly maintenance ?!?!?

Comment

any info about this maintenance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Noname.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1728307

29/12/2016 15.34 p.m g m t kabam s26

we had maintenance this morning this is to fix something u broke lol and forgot to mention
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-29-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

any info on duration?
            ReGrEt ~NoThInG~dEnY~eVeRyThInG~:cool:

Comment

lol solicitors ave a policy no win no fee does r2 work on the same basis NO FIX NO PAY PACKET LOL

Comment

there must be a glitch they are not telling us about

Comment

Our guild was in the middle of our daily Guild Boss. We need more warning time than 5 minutes on impromptu Maintenance!!
                  Really NotReally

Comment

*** is this again maintenance just 5h after weekly maintenance ?!?!?

Comment

Wartune going down for MT cause of titan temple issues ? ...
                      In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                      Guild :?
                      BR: 6M
                      Class : Mage
                      Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

any info on duration? sorry double post bug
                        ReGrEt ~NoThInG~dEnY~eVeRyThInG~:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          Hmm.. you may be on to something here. Perhaps everyone should start saying they love the swirlies and that lag provides free players with an advantage

Jokes aside, swirlies probably aren't going anywhere. If nothing swirled, people would complain far louder about having missed something important because there was nothing indicating it was needing to be clicked on. We've been there before, and the result was more swirly things.

I always wondered why special characters were ever allowed in the first place.. I would imagine it's quite difficult locating/forwarding/banning/warning/sending missing balens or items to a character when you can't type their name. I know I have a hard time forwarding tickets for people with special characters, often having to ask for email addresses which I don't like to do. I would imagine there's a number of other valid reasons that would contribute to the removal of special characters from being used in names. It would have been nice if it was posted somewhere, but I have a feeling this one was a sneaky dev thing that everyone (including R2) learned about after the fact, since the devs control the filter code.
                          On the special characters bit, didn't Wartune use to have an ID numbering system in the past (where a player that creates a character on a server gets a numbered ID as part of their info)? If not then I apologize as I play many other games that have this bit in place, and I probably should make that as a suggestion so it will be much easier. Yeah, it was not part of the upcoming patch notes, or I would have made the quick changes before said patch was implemented, so it was something the devs were sneaky on.

On the swirlies, I don't mind 1 or 2 that shows something important to be claimed (advertisements aren't that important as they can be clicked on without the swirl if people want to spend). However, having 7-8 of them going off at the same time slows things down with the Time Box being the worst as it stays on from the first event it starts to the last event that ends for the night. Perhaps if there was a setting (in settings) where we can disable such (I would love to do the same for the cross-server bullhorn chat as we can see the chat but don't know why it should warrant a swirl as well), then we will take the blame if we missed something (not likely as majority of us are used to how this game is going, including the recycles that came from old servers to play on new servers to be better) and would not have grounds to complain ("I told you so").

Although, it does sound tempting....
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Blah 2nd maint...

another maint?really? -.-" and whats so "nice" announcing it few mins before it happens...glad i wasnt doing anything important but is bad for some other people im pretty sure...

Comment

Looks like they cant fix their own forums lol all posts out of order and double posted lmao

Comment

alot of ppl were in middle of magic squares and mpd runs and now dozey r2 made them loose theior attempts so what going to happen with compensation for those people

Comment

Working...
                                X