Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Updated]Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/29 03:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you need to adjust your games resolution. That should solve all the above issues you have posted pics for.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

I want ask also why remove light items and forget remove fog from wilds?

Comment

is maxed , and for sure i will cannot buy a monitor for a game , ty for ure suggestion.

Comment

same **** for me, what hide work few secunds, and apeared again after each battle, portal or apeared new icon

Comment

On Farms, they killed it by taking away the friendship bonus and putting names alphabetically. I usually tend the farms that have the higher friendship bonus/level as it was much easier than trying to find out which farm is still active. I would also love to have the farm log back in as well so I can find out who has been feeding my animals and throwing my cycle off.

On clothes, YES, yes, and yes. I would love this as well since it's a pain to change back to the clothes we have saved (as a preference), but I think they put this in place so when people engulfed the required clothing and it is worn, they can have the title (if any) that goes with it. Maybe, they should make a fashion based preset that we can save and then click on without having to go into the wardrobe each time we have to change back after engulfing.

Eudaemon, nope on that. There are times I just AFK (because I am doing other things) and most of the time I just want to get them done.

Wilds, you're going to have to be specific. Removing the 2h cool down timer? How else are the wilds going to refresh?

I wish the icon table would just stay minimized when we click it to be. There are some places where it expands on its own which is not good, especially when swirlies are in play that adds to the lagging problem. I mean, what's the point in clicking the minimize button when they will expand again?

On the resolution thing, countless tests and/or creation of my module based system indicate the resolution is at 1480x1000 (custom aspect in the VS app) in order to enjoy the game minimally with a field of view unobstructed. I don't know why they would make the field this size when they could have scaled everything for those having low resolution sizes as it was done in the past. I could go for smaller icons myself, but that's just me.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Meikura , to me when stay afk mean I accept lost and take minimal reward , I said that because I don't like eat other ppl time , and same to me , i like no eat my time others ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
                Meikura , to me when stay afk mean I accept lost and take minimal reward , I said that because I don't like eat other ppl time , and same to me , i like no eat my time others ppl.
                No, because I can be powerful than your group of Eudaemons (as I only deploy one for win/loss and quickness) that only a few "pew pew pew" will do it on AFK. It would not be fair to me or anyone who is stronger to take a loss just because they AFK.

Comment

Before the maintenance i can play wartune at home. After the scheduled maintenance 12/29, i can't login wartune at home, website - not detected and if ping - request time out. i miss 1 day game. right now, i'm using at the cafe internet connection. R2, something is wrong with the maintenance? i can't be like this all the time, its not comfortable, have to travel. Thought the game ends already .

I tried to email support team, waiting for the reply. Anyone same problem encounter with me? Maybe a mentor can help me out?

Comment

Some suggestions for this capture from Eudaemon Arena ?Click image for larger version

Name:	4EudsSameTimeInArena.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	340.6 KB
ID:	1728324

Comment

Maikura if br are almost same to both players I don't think you will win in AFK mode;
                      R2 tell me plz why I cannot sell this items ? I don't need it these in inventory after I have all eudaemons !!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	CannotBeSell-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1728325

Comment

hey MemoryLane you there buddy I have an idea to tell you about the game that I am sure at least 99% of the players would like it, how about you make everything done like mpds , arena & everything done as soon as you log in? but like instantly done ? it would be too good & a time saver if you could make it possible
                        thank you a lot hope you can help

Comment

Originally posted by helderwartuneonly96 View Post
                          hey MemoryLane you there buddy I have an idea to tell you about the game that I am sure at least 99% of the players would like it, how about you make everything done like mpds , arena & everything done as soon as you log in? but like instantly done ? it would be too good & a time saver if you could make it possible
                          thank you a lot hope you can help
                          That is a great idea so great that since everything is done soon as I log onto the game than I don't really have a reason to play it anymore then do I? You need to think that one through a bit lol
                          IGN: whitewolf
                          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                          Guild: OUTCASTS
                          Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by coconel87 View Post
                            Maikura if br are almost same to both players I don't think you will win in AFK mode;
                            R2 tell me plz why I cannot sell this items ? I don't need it these in inventory after I have all eudaemons !!!!
                            But it's not the player's BR that is into this arena, now is it? Now if you worded it to say that both player's Eud's are nearly the same then I can probably say it would be a battle of wits and not AFK. However, there are majority of the battles I smoked all 4 (yes, there are those who brought in that backup that windup getting killed first; 60% of the time) of the other player's Euds before mine ran out of HP. And sometimes, I would throw a message "Sometime Today, Junior!!!" as I came to that very window and still see my eud in battle that I just went in and play it off.

Now, what you're proposing there, Cochise, is if a player AFKs then they have to take a loss. I don't know what planet you're from, but that's not the way to go. Many of us worked enough on our Euds to get them to be the powerhouses they've become, and I am sure in the hell won't take a loss just because I decide to AFK (mainly due to all the laggery that is afoot) so you can win, especially if my Eud can smoke all yours in a single fight.

Comment

Working...
                            X