No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well r2 always blah blah same issue nothing changes always said fix but Not fixed .... Anyways they dnt listen they always want what they want ( money ) ...
    IGN : steelseries
    Server : 218
    Guild : MAFIA

loser always complain

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Come on my hamster better with computers.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	1728314grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

its the principle Josef, a 20 minute warning gives all a chance to finish any dungeon, 5 minutes doesnt

Comment

not even get my Hamster pic right first time
          Last edited by lock9999999; 12-29-2016, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fstbttnzz View Post
            And what about the glitch where if we do arena on saturday the system will send the weekly rewards like if we would be in Iron Group, that's not important?
            I've never seen that. Perhaps it's happening on your server? I get arena rewards on Saturday, but it's based on what I did for the entire week, (usually Gold or Silver (if I'm lazy)) not what I did on Saturday.

If that happens then I'd raise it in the bug thread, not this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Josef_K View Post
              on my server was system msg about shutdown. so i guess it was on others too.
              getting compensation for not being able to read or ignoring it is bit much what you want, just stop doing something and not whining around later.

same for compensation for having no idea.... really? -.-

for runs maybe it wasnt enough time, idk when 1st msg was there. yes... then you might lose a bit. but pls think what you lose. maybe some clamps or whips ... if you need to make big drama cause of that then you have no idea about RL. get a life and some real problems.

dont forget its a game before you go crazy cause you miss some bloody clamps or other stuff. :/

I agree with most of your points, but just remember they just had an maintenance last night. One would think they would keep the servers down to test and adequately ensure that nothing is broken. Think it's called regression testing. (not an engineer). The fact that the developers messed up and we suffer is not right. Totally agree that the compensation is a non-issue depending on how long it takes to address whatever the issue might be. They say an hour, but what if it takes two or 3 hours? Then you're cutting into WB, Arena, snowball, etc.. you get the gist.

R2 - I implore you to tell the developers to regression test and keep it down longer if need be in the middle of the night (some of the insomniacs that play this game will thank you) ha! Hopefully we can then avoid issues like this going forward.

Comment

And what about the glitch where if we do arena on saturday the system will send the weekly rewards like if we would be in Iron Group, that's not important?

Comment

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mutant X Hamster.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1728315 not a happy hamster, hurry up and finish this silly maintenance or will UNLEASH my mutant hamsters of WAR

Comment

What you good?

Comment

Originally posted by todfazer View Post
                      They definately need to fix TT as how on this or any other planet can my 9mil toon take out 4 toons with combined br of around74mil? Totally awesome piece of programming! NOT!
                      LOL! Agreed!! It wouldnt be so bad if they were not full of Battle Oracles and Friggas(Full of team healing spells). I mean COME ON! You take ToK, which us lower BR players can get help to complete..and you make it solo so that those lower BR players are screwed. Thank you Kabam for this "wonderful" POS! Yes, I am ranting because Titan Temple was a completely jerk move. I am hoping that the "bug" they are fixing is making it more accessible to those of us at 9mil BR who cant kill four 14mil+ toons and their kids...Yes there are skills to instantly kill an opponent but 80% of the time it kills one of the kids, which come back to full health next attempt. Which makes this skill just about pointless.But not sure player happiness has ever been a concern...
                      Last edited by R264869693; 12-29-2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Forget hamsters. Unleash the Kittens of War!
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

maintenance is 8;30am uk time, now emergency in the afternoon, lots of people gonna miss devo

Comment

DUDES FROM R2 .... on east coast we need to enter world boss... who will give that devotion back? ***** morons.....

Comment

Forget hamsters. Unleash the Kittens of War!
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Silly nerds, just relax, I promise you will survive a few hours without wartune. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X