Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/16 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 02/16 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 16th of Feb. at 03:30 AM EST(00:30 AM PST, 08:30 AM GMT, and 16:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Advanced Henna x50

Patch Note:
    1. Players will no longer be able to use Titan Cards before they're knighted.
    2. Fixed the issue with the Battle Oracle skill: Suntoria.
    3. Optimized the server loading issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

are you actualy going to fix anything in this maintenance or your just going to sit on your backsides

Comment

Six hours and servers are still down with no update here.

Comment

Originally posted by BriOh View Post
        Six hours and servers are still down with no update here.
        I wouldn't expect and update here, for a maintenance that is scheduled to happen in 1 day.

Are you looking for another thread perhaps a merge?
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

still no patch notes?
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

don't count on patch note as they wont post any

Comment

2. Fixed the issue with the Battle Oracle skill: Suntoria.
              By what do we mean on this one? As in the amount of HP given as a heal? Or?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

please add more mount in mount shop exchange, to much beast soul and no other mount that we can exchange~
                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  are you actualy going to fix anything in this maintenance or your just going to sit on your backsides
                  I doubt they shall change the tried and true format that they have adopted so far lol
                  Dragon Awaken
                  Server: S9
                  Character: Raven

Comment

if I used titanium card but without a knight, after the card appear or I threw it like forever?
                    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

wow people were getting a titan prior to knight hood seriously what another screwed up bug/glitch from R2

Comment

Originally posted by Harpy1967 View Post
                        wow people were getting a titan prior to knight hood seriously what another screwed up bug/glitch from R2
                        People were activating titan cards before they were knighthood level.. people will not get the titan when they reached knighthood.. so they are making it I believe, that you can not activate the titan cards until you are knighthood to prevent this from happening anymore.
                        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

** r2
                          what the hell, r u doing ? nothing change, just eye wash, the ppls

Comment

Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
                            if I used titanium card but without a knight, after the card appear or I threw it like forever?
                            Dragon Awaken
                            Server: S9
                            Character: Raven

Comment

i mean a titan prior to KH lol

Comment

Working...
                              X