Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the changes xD
    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

& bdw.....THANKZ 4 d INFo ^_____^

Comment

[S89] Emmore Ravine
        IGN:Roxton (Mage)
        Guild:N/A
        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

and i will not join guild until its a strong one or i am super strong

Comment

anyone has a strong guild in S89?

Comment

Hehe caant wait for patch too bad i work tomorrow after noon so it wont be till friday where i can truly sink my teeth into it

Comment

need to apply for magister

Comment

me 2 need the new items

Comment

but for now i need a Magister xD

Comment

but for now i need to b Magister xD

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

this isnt the first time they went back on what they said dont be so suprised

Comment

this isnt the first time they went back on what they said they would do dont be so suprised

Comment

hello all can help me???
                              how i can spend mymoney to in this game for buy balens???
                              can i do whitout paypal??couse im from indonesian and i dont have paypal...
                              anyone can help me to tell me how????

Comment

11:00 PM on 12/12 for US West Servers, 7:00 AM for Europe Servers,

um its 12th12th12th 7 20 PM so think main post incorrect

Comment

Working...
                                X