• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grrr.......

Comment

• that is nice.... ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by Wagz316 View Post
        Hello, My biggest issue is why is there only one event that gives out honor? I would be at a higher honor if i didn't have real world things to do but with the timing of Battle i can not. Please tell me that there can be a change where another event can give honor and at a different time.

You can join Guild battle. It will give 850 honor (if not mistaken) for the winning guild.

Comment

• will the wing sell in shop ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethune View Post
            My guild is second at my server and yet only 1 BG event ... am I missing something?

guild battle give atleast 800 ins and 800 honor x3 times in week and not only xD

Comment

• Originally posted by D3aThLoCk View Post
              guild battle give atleast 800 ins and 800 honor x3 times in week and not only xD
              thats if you win, if you lose you recieve around 400 honor and insignia.
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• 800 or 400 honor is not bad... rather than getting 30 honor in BG.

Comment

• S89 i am what i do now?
                  My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• yeah lvl 51

Comment

• i can't even go to GB's cause not in time zone
                      My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• yes but how many BG is 400 ins and honor xD in worst scenario you need 6 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Sethune View Post
                          I agree with this post - again the issue of only 1 Battleground event is mentioned as a big shortfall for this game. Many players have expressed their inability to be active during the specified time for the event.

It seems that the developers are trying to catch up with players leveling up, but they have been ignoring the complaints of lower level players who also need to gain some honor to progress in the game properly.

I hope the issue of creating a second BG time slot gets the proper attention from the game developers and we see a patch related to this very soon.

[additional note: for those who have not followed the thread on this issue, any concerns about people getting double honor can be controlled by limiting participation to only once a day].

Solution: Find a server time that suit your time schedule. SIMPLE

Comment

• i will give my account for sumone else to earn for me um insigs xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                              S89 i am what i do now?
                              do more coli till the maintenance done..lol
                              “Honesty is the currency of wherever you are”

Comment

• r there lvl 60 catacomp set (rings and jewels??)

Comment

Working...
                                X