[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i done that for lv45 set it worked
    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• 4-6 hours probably
      My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• great and awesome upgrade for the game ,good work wartune team
        Easy come Easy go
        but my friends will be wherever I Go

Comment

• cars hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by syntax_kim View Post
            Solution: Find a server time that suit your time schedule. SIMPLE
            Not at all simple. You cannot transfer your character, meaning that you have to rebuild from zero. Waste of time and energy. Putting 1 more BG event at (say) +12hrs ... that is SIMPLE.

Comment

• can you please give me gold ?

Comment

• the wartune team is great but...too much time, y? xD

Comment

• nah..a better idea. i just give my account to play who is trustworthy

Comment

• anu lvl mo nba?? haha tyagaan lng yan.. o kya mag vip k pra mas mbilis.. hmm lvl55 n nga ako sa loob lng ng 2months

Comment

• sumtimes ppl hack it O_O

Comment

• MUst wait again OMG,,

Comment

• the most it is when we r highest level for example 43-80

Comment

• All Right

Comment

• g.m please make it fast.. i want to see my char with wing and new set

Comment

• sheesh i was going to b lv45 aarh

Comment

Working...
                                X