No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck to all frends XD this game is very beautifull i like it very much but i have not anogh munny to get vip i m lvl 45 the time serwer not good for me every day i will missing battel ground guild battel world boss

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Once again we have another post meant for patch updates turning into a whining thread cause some people can't be bothered to find the right section to post No Mods, GMs or Devs will bother to respond to your whining here on how the event timings do not suit you or how this game is unfair to you. If you want a response, go to the right section to post instead of here and making a thread extremely long and unnecessary =.=

Despite how much this game is virtual reality, everyone is bound to real life and in real life, nothing is fair. Nothing comes free either, so just suck you thumb and either bear with it or find a new server and start from scratch or quit this game altogether. You whining here in this thread 100 times in a day isn't going to get anything solved/changed.
      nothings fair we can end our lives too xD
      My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• i need a mount
        My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• it's boring.I want to party!

Comment

• boringggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• and its not true that the world will end,y and how could sumone tell like this? scientists just need sum fame mayb O_o

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm how much more ?

Comment

• damn the sun will get frozen in 72.4 billion years ^_^

Comment

• Need more patient for maintainence

Comment

• ZzZZzzzzZZzZZZzZZ

Comment

• post pics xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                          and its not true that the world will end,y and how could sumone tell like this? scientists just need sum fame mayb O_o
                          hahahaha!!!!

Comment

• lol sum interesting ones xD

Comment

• don't think tooo much not far enough xD

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                Once again we have another post meant for patch updates turning into a whining thread cause some people can't be bothered to find the right section to post No Mods, GMs or Devs will bother to respond to your whining here on how the event timings do not suit you or how this game is unfair to you. If you want a response, go to the right section to post instead of here and making a thread extremely long and unnecessary =.=

Despite how much this game is virtual reality, everyone is bound to real life and in real life, nothing is fair. Nothing comes free either, so just suck you thumb and either bear with it or find a new server and start from scratch or quit this game altogether. You whining here in this thread 100 times in a day isn't going to get anything solved/changed.
                                people just like to complain and share their oppinion about the game. I see no harm in anyone doing that here. In fact i do think it contributes. New ideas are brought up and might inspire people to actually do something with the ideas. Go everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X