• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Maymay- View Post
    hmmmmm rainbows???? im good with that too (i will look like a fairy) lol

white will make me look like a cupid eeeeeee
    make others fall in love xD
    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Finally, long waiting for the gem conversion. ^_^ but the game will be more trill if only players can't buy any gem from the system, really sad as we can't beat them. Let be fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        New ideas belong in the suggestion section XD This section is for updates and I for one would like to see just that. Updates that are factual and being realised as we type this and not ideas
        you forgetting how new ideas originate. I think most of them come from conversations like the ones here. There really doesn't seem to be a section on the forums that are designated for the conversation held here. But if there was, people wouldn't be going there. It is during maintance that people do visit the forums. They are all linked to this page so they say what they want to say in here. Fine by me, let them do that.

But if you really want a section for maintance updates only, i can go and copy the first post of this thread, create a new thread and post it there. I'm sure no one will reply in there and you can go and read the messege over and over again without being disrubted by other people posting there.

Comment

• bye gtg for sumtime
          My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberFiend View Post
            you forgetting how new ideas originate. I think most of them come from conversations like the ones here. There really doesn't seem to be a section on the forums that are designated for the conversation held here. But if there was, people wouldn't be going there. It is during maintance that people do visit the forums. They are all linked to this page so they say what they want to say in here. Fine by me, let them do that.

But if you really want a section for maintance updates only, i can go and copy the first post of this thread, create a new thread and post it there. I'm sure no one will reply in there and you can go and read the messege over and over again without being disrubted by other people posting there.
            mayb the G M will do the updates while seeing this too

Comment

• R2 make your maintance between 06:00-11:00 no events be smart !!!

Comment

• Hello
                I would be very happy if you eliminate the issue ( bug or lag ) in duel, arena, BG., when the opponent attacks several times , and i no one time.
                Not know, maybee reverse damage is counted like attack or not at all are calculated sequence order - whose connection to the server better, so that more times can attack.
                Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                  make others fall in love xD
                  u think??? ehehehehe as long as its not plain white im good
                  Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• wings pvp sets all nice but i wonder when auction house come online i go realy realy happy when i see this...

Comment

• Is the trading/gifting of items possible now??...

Comment

• ykhmkrtf,ltul

Comment

• I need help plz...I was a vip for a month now its over and I want to become VIP again but it says go to r2 account i cant understand make it easy plz...

Comment

• Really nice

[S3] Worg Lair
                            Elite
                            Kenji

Ordinary person with extraordinary imagination

Comment

• waaaa yellow server stats

Comment

• why can not we sell these items equip in the market??
                                This game is also why stuff from Dugeon can not trade??
                                please its consideration..

Comment

Working...
                                X