Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it finished yet? ( could keep doing this like the movie "Are we there yet?" ...but i wout ) Almost caught up with my work, gonna be sooooo bored if it doesnt finish soon lol.
    WildPyscho :D- of DevilsLair, :)
    Strong force of power, will, strength and determination!
    Most of all we have fun!
    :cool:

Comment

• ok ty =) . so i must 3 hours wait again xD

Comment

• my sever is OCEANIC. WHAT TIME END THE MAINTENANCE ?

Comment

• 3 hours? thats long
          My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• 1.It's almost always better to use Luck stone to improve your upgrade chance. Especially when gears become more expensive.
            2. At lower upgrade levels the luck stones are a waste of money.
            3. Higher level guild shops are extremely important in gear enhancing.
            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• yeah 11 pm i listen is 3 hours mor in Germany =) so i must wait @ 14:00 a clock ^^

Comment

• •Phantom Bow (PATK +360) Requires Champion Honor Rank and 1100 Insignia
                •Phantom Cap (PDEF/MDEF +211) Requires Private Honor Rank and 600 Insignia
                •Phantom Armor (PDEF/MDEF +262) Requires Champion Honor Rank and 800 Insignia
                •Soul of Phantom (HP +831) Requires Private Honor Rank and 500 Insignia

(2) Gear Set Bonus: Endurance +100

(3) Gear Set Bonus: Initial Rage Minimum +30

(4) Gear Set Bonus: Ignores an enemy's 1500 PDEF points

Comment

• Yeh far too long, am on S53! Its been 8 hrs now!
                  WildPyscho :D- of DevilsLair, :)
                  Strong force of power, will, strength and determination!
                  Most of all we have fun!
                  :cool:

Comment

• lv45 set it is

Comment

• it blacksmith the lv40 set is written as aerial bow

Comment

• is it Ethereal bow or aerial bow?

Comment

• When choosing server times to do these update patches may i suggest doing all continents servers at an early hour of the night e.g 2am i say this as am on the european server and at that point the majority are asleep and the other few want to be asleep. This way you
                          could to the maintenances and patches without inturrupting the game play for us rather then making us wait til midday/2pm before we can play.
                          I appreciate all the work you guys are doing to keep the game updated and bringing in new features. Keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
                            hahaha.. just don't be white or blue again..
                            what do you like??? pink too? ayeeeeeee! hahahaha
                            Maymay S13 :rolleyes:

Comment

• lol wild) nice anoucment,,btw its me my self and & )))

Comment

• and there is a correction too

Comment

Working...
                                X