Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShantaiFreya View Post
    Lvl 45 Aint Exactly Shabby, Im A Knight Currently Lvl 35 With Full PvP Gear. This Is Why I Said They Need To Ad BG Through The Day About 10AM Maybe, Coz Me And Other Players Cant Gain Honor Therefore Cant Equip Some Gear, You Get What I Mean?

well u can get honor now ib guild battles so u should participate

Comment

• Any chance you could do something with the bettle ground and maybe the cross server battles, make them a little fairer? By which i mean, in battle grounds i have found that you often end up on a team with 15 lvl40-45 and the other team has like 4 lvl 50's and a load of high 40's. Same for the cross server battles, you fight players from the oldest servers and they are lvl 50+ and unless your lucky you end up losing 25 out of your 30 matches. I understand that this is competition and that it should drive you to get stronger but i think it can also put people off. I'm Lvl 41 now so i can hold my own but as a lower level it was really tough. Anyway, thanks R2 bods and keep up the good work, top game =]

SirJimbles Lvl41 [S69** Corftey Ravine

Comment

• Originally posted by TMacKee View Post
        hahah pervy!
        its only natural lol

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• boring((((((((

Comment

• hey what is homestead gonna be i see its in my base but when i click it says coming soon? what is it about?

Comment

• Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                I say allow trading but very limited....i can see higher levels farming good stuff for lower levels quite easily
                how bout they just stop making bound and unbound versions of almost everything...

Comment

• ive noticed that in cross server arena with my lvl 29 mage with **** gear and **** public parties i win more matches than with my 40 war with decked out gear and an awsome party with awsome battleratings...i dont get it

Comment

• Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
                    well u can get honor now ib guild battles so u should participate
                    GB Are Also At Half 7Pm And Im Not On At That Time So Still I Cant Thats What I Mean I Miss Out A Fair Bit Of The Game.

Comment

• Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Laoniel View Post
                        boring((((((((
                        auction house xD the end of balens user huppy or the revenge of non casher you named xD

Comment

• Pantera

what time to play

Comment

• I'm tired of waiting!

Comment

• brbrbrbrbrbr

Comment

• Originally posted by ShantaiFreya View Post
                                GB Are Also At Half 7Pm And Im Not On At That Time So Still I Cant Thats What I Mean I Miss Out A Fair Bit Of The Game.
                                oh gosh....everyone change the way of your culture because one guy works evening shift......holy ****....and dev's i would like you to install a pause button so i can pause everybody who plays while im taking out the garbage

Comment

Working...
                                X