Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN!MUST BUY WINGS?!!I WANT TO GET FREE WINGS!!(tottaly Freaking Angry ==")
    Wartune
    Server:[S2]Edena Village
    Name:Leila
    Level:53
    Class:Knight
    Guild:KingsOfWar
    Battle rating:24k

Dragon Pals
    Server : [1]Dragon Valley
    Name:LeilaCrystal
    Class:Archer
    Level:33
    Guild:??
    Might:4,8K

Lunaria Story
    Server: [13]Sea Temple Ruins
    Name:Leila
    Class:Warrior/Knight
    Level:41
    Might:9,3K

Feel free to add me(Except Wartune) if im online :3

Comment

• Request:
      High compensation for European servers, we have missed a world boss and a cross server duel. so have cost me thus far 150k gold,
      150k daru, at least 300 insignias. Thats not to mention over 4 hours loss of game play.

Suggestion:
      To make European servers maintenance at an earlier time in the future eg 2am.

Game suggestions.
      Battlegrounds.
      To not lose honor from crusader upwards. Reason for this is crusaders are now afking battlegrounds.
      For more battlegrounds dependant on level to be bought in. Reason for this is higher level players now just sit outside peoples bases.
      For a record system to be implemented for AFK players resulting in a ban.

Chat System.
      When talking to someone on guild chat or party chat all the news and info pop ups are a nuisance. The chat bar you bought in is not
      sufficent as you cant still play the game whilst chatting. The news and info should stay in the system setting of chat only.

Guild Wars.
      These should be made once a month. Reason Newer players stand no chance with the bigger guys getting so much rewards.

New Servers.
      Cut down on making new servers so older servers dont stagnate with no fresh blood.

Better Explanations.
      There are many things arouund the game that could do with better explanations on them, eg the balens for extra attempts of
      attacking, just says 1 extra attack, ive seen many people querying if its just for the day or permanently.

Events.
      Can events be released and ended at he same time. Right now i have an exchange for christmas shards, and there is no christmas shards anywhere.

Shop.
      Afew recomendations for the shop, be able to buy vouchers, i have found myself a few times in need of 20 or so vouchers and a place to get the wartune currency would be good. Mount training whips would be good in there, so would soul crystals, these kind of things that people are trying to get all the time. Also when you do events why not put some of them in the shop, that way the non cashers
      can still do quests to join in the quests, but also gives cash players an option which would generate you more income. Also smarter
      offers focusing on things people really need eg socketing rods and crypt tokens, things like that in offers rather then potions which can be bought for contribution in the guild shop.

I hope some of these suggestions and ideas help as they are things i have seen from other players on ways to improve the game.

Keep up the good work

Comment

• does it is on yet?
        Ign:SvenFX
        Class:Mage
        Level:45+
        Guild:Unity #1
        Server:[75]
        Vip:No
        Balen User:No
        If You Have Any Questions About Wartune PM Me.!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ReSpEcT BROOOOO +1

Comment

• As expected the wings will be only for balens, lame update lol.

Comment

• Seriously? no wings for free player? at least you could have done is give better wings for ballens and lesser one for free...like the mount. lame. if its keep going like this I see no point playing this.
            KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• GM great job now many of the ones who cannot afford will quit the game, what more to play this if it is all about money????????? Soon you will be like Crystal Legacy, it is all about money, and many will quit......... haayzzzz very very lame

Comment

• so far the game has been 90% pay to win,nw has become 1000% pay to play and ** the win.

Nice updates and schedules so good luck with ppl leaving servers(not that u care) and ** u very much for the time spending here.

Comment

• That was good to say on the early stage, nice game free to play, you can work on all the good equips, noww....................*** this game really is very frustrating............

Comment

• you guys can keep your wings and game...I am out of here.
                    KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• bye !!u loose another player,thats not the way u should do to keep players and make game more popular!!!!

Comment

• mo money mo money mo money... gz ~ greedy ~

Comment

• are some of the servers still down? i got green on 86 but wont let me play

Comment

• i hope they give event for free wing to free players

Comment

• they wont'. this isn't a casual player game. it only matters if you can spend millions for balens.

Comment

• thx devs for not giving non-casher players wings
                                I hope you "do not" lose any players, coz u know how much non-casher players play this game :P
                                I hope you "do not" go bankrupt :P
                                Knowing Your Knight !!
                                "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
                                Server 50-Hereafter
                                Class Knight
                                Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

Working...
                                X