Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear Santa, i only want 2 things... peace on earth and S86 up before the end of the world next week (12212012)

Comment

• will there be some sort of compensation in game items or some way to make up my lost VIP time ? server 86

Comment

• My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
          mayb u should order sumthing
          hmmm.. good idea but first i want to see S86 up;

Comment

• Server 89 ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This game is awful quality how hard can it be to patch ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by R26524879 View Post
                dear Santa, i only want 2 things... peace on earth and S86 up before the end of the world next week (12212012)
                not gonna end the world
                My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26572427 View Post
                  hmmm.. good idea but first i want to see S86 up;
                  mayb 30 mins
                  My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

mayb 30 mins
                    kepp the pizza rdy

Comment

• lol mistake done by me

Comment

mayb 30 mins

dont want foooood i want S86 up...

Comment

• Never posted before but I simply had to log in !
                          In the immortal words of Eric Cartman: Screw you guys, i'm going ... to go play another game where I am not treated like a milk cow and where skill > wallet.
                          P.S: Take your casher items only and stick them where the sun don't shine.
                          /Off to play League of Legends, a REAL FREE GAME.

Comment

• hmm what's worst this morning? waiting for S86 to come back up or waiting for my socks to dry in the microwave... oh what a day!

Comment

• Servers S86 and S89 should be up within 10 minutes.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• cool hopefully before my socks dry =p

Comment

Working...
                                X