Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/13/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes , nice ...

Comment

• Hey........

Comment

• how to post

Comment

• well, I am sure they will make wings available to all....just not right away. sockets and crypt keys are earnable right? I still try to farm them even though I have a couple balens .... I'm still a grinder at heart otherwise, level up your sets and try hard as u can ... U can still get far.... I just wanna see the new dungeons anyways, and be able to kill those darn archer guards at bg.... I can get the first guards now though
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• balens too high for wings
            My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• sheesh can sumone redue em?
              My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

• Redue=Reduce*

Comment

• yeahhh lvl 60

Comment

• i need a most insigs and honor mayb the G M can set a functions like converting balens into honor r insigs like 1 balen=250 insigs and 100 honor xD

Comment

• nah i am serious

Comment

• Originally posted by Roxton90 View Post
                        i need a most insigs and honor mayb the G M can set a functions like converting balens into honor r insigs like 1 balen=250 insigs and 100 honor xD
                        Maybe you should have to earn something in this game? Instead of buying it. I invite you to buy a victory seed if you are that worried about your sigs. And you can farm 500 honor from a BG so i dunno what the deal is.

Comment

• G.M Can i have wings pay by voucher not balens
                          Nick:Kabuto
                          Level:120
                          Guild:Serenity
                          Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

• Yeah.. Its good

Comment

• good game...

Comment

• make guild battle all server...sir