Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] One Big Happy Family!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheeky-Monkey View Post
    Thank you to the folks at Wartune for choosing Warlords (S2) to also get the first prize rewards! Happy Holidays to our big happy Warlords family and to all of the players across the servers! ♥
    Thank you Wartune! And thank you to my wonderful guildees for being such a great "family"!
    Character: Inga - Guild Master
    Server: S2 Edena Village
    Guild: Warlords
    Guild Battle Position: Number 1
    ---
    "Team work makes the Dream work ..."

Comment

• Thank you for considering VictisHNR (S1) for 2nd place
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• on behalf of deathblock guild on server 44, we wish to thank the GMs for the contest and now some very happy members..... sometimes you do not have to be the number one guild on the server, in order to be the best guild on the server

Comment

• I think each server had a first and a second place. I know of a few different guilds that have received the 1st place rewards. Thanks for the rewards from the entire 180 guild members that we have from King of King on s62!

Comment

• thanks GMs , on behalf of victisHNR, thanx for 2nd place
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

• We also got first place prize, so I am guessing they did 1st and 2nd place per server?

Comment

• Thanks for first place prize on behalf of RAGE on [S52] Sage Hall!
                Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

• We, all of the HERMES, wanted to thank the GMs for choosing us as winners of this amazing event.
                  Its a nice way to bring guildmates together and for the community, its a nice way to come together and look at the other's entries of their guilds/servers.
                  I hope more of these kind of contests will come; it's was definitely fun (:
                  âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                  âœ* Prizzly
                  âœ* Knight
                  âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

• Thanks Wartune! Victis Honor from S1 thank you for the 2nd place
                    KnightWing

Guild : VictisHNR

S1: Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Thank you for the rewards, R2Games.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Deathblock thanks the GMs for choosing us on S44, thank you very much. We are a big happy family and were proud to show it.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

• i cnt see those who won. can someone tell who won cause I dont know if my phone or net is having problems..
                          permanent ban those hackers!
                          to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                          how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• Thank you for choosing BOSS in s47! we definitely pride ourselves with our family

Comment

Working...
                            X