Wartune Patch 7.0 Maintenance 06/08 03:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Patch 7.0 Maintenance 06/08 03:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance for Patch 7.0 on Thursday, the 08th of June at 03:30 AM EDT(00:30 AM PDT, 08:30 AM GMT, and 15:30 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    500,000 Gold
    500,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Hennax50

Patch Note:
    1. New System: Willpower. Willpowers can be synthesized using the required Eudaemons.
    2. New System - Eudaemon Signet: See how quickly you can find and activate the ancient Signets.
    3. New Dungeon - Endless Abyss: Is your Willpower strong enough to be victorious?
    4. Experience system has been added to replace the Starter’s Welfare. Unlocked at Lvl. 11, this system acknowledges your progress and offers you bountiful rewards while you explore the land.
    5. The Dimensional War has been updated. Begin your adventure in the new Dimension!
    6. New System: Clothing Refinement.
    7. New Event: Gift Box. Invite your friends to share your joy via gift boxes!
    8. More Devotion quests have been added for you to earn Devotion.
    9. New Item: Basic Talent Stone, used for Talent upgrading before knighthood.
    10. New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.
    11. Game loading has been optimized.
    12. Some Translations have been modified.
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 06-07-2017, 10:16 PM.

wish patch was today .. always with MT and patches there is always a chance to screw up oceanic athena war. but since Pcity don't have oceanic servers they don't give a flying F"" .. MT and that should be done wednesdays
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

: Zmätený: ok prosim viacej bonus fusion chi

Comment

since 3days game won't load.... wf. hope itz getin load after dis wf mntnc.

Comment

Originally posted by indiann View Post
          Do post a new thread in http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ts-amp-Support with the platform you play on, operating system, and browser version so we can help troubleshoot your issue and get you back into the game.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by indiann View Post
            For you, the following is needed:
            • Platform: The site you play Wartune on.
            • Server: The server number that you are playing.
            • Program: The browser you are using (if using a browser to play) or mini/R2 client.
            • Login Type: Are you using Facebook login or the site's native login?
            • Operating System: Current Windows Version.
            • Screenshot Possible: A screenshot of the error you received would help. If one cannot be made, then please try to be concise on what you were trying to do and what you were getting. Also, would help if you use plain English when making the statement so I can better understand.
            All this can be made in the Bugs and Support section. I will take a good look at it and will dive a test unit to check it out. In the meanwhile, I will suggest the following to be done:
            1. Clear your cache. This will help sometimes.
            2. Enable Flash (if on browser). There a few threads on where you can do this.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

good job R2...you **** all players with temp mounts

Comment

11. Game loading has been optimized.

yes optimized to get new loading every refresh its annoying
                S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                IGN : Neggy

Comment

There are times that "I told you so" doesn't even cut it. Going to dive in.

Comment

10. New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.

I'm guessing you Have to obtain both of the new Willpower eudies to activate title then ?

My self and guild members did max our 12 after 7.0 looking for title but said title did not activate.
                    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

You just need all main Eudaemons to get title if already got before patch you should have title already it just not pop up to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drekkart View Post
                        You just need all main Eudaemons to get title if already got before patch you should have title already it just not pop up to tell you.
                        New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.

You need to have a full set of all Eudaemons with both Void Emissary and Angel of Light.

The title came out with the patch so there is no way to have got it before the patch.
                        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Originally posted by X-23 View Post
                          New Title: Royal Defender, obtained when all Eudaemons are activated.

You need to have a full set of all Eudaemons with both Void Emissary and Angel of Light.

The title came out with the patch so there is no way to have got it before the patch.
                          I think u need to get your information from the players and not the devs - the title is available to any1 that has all 10 deamons, and you DO NOT need Void Emissary and Angel of Light to get this title - I have it and so does nearly all on my server, this is in your obtained titles, just look for it

See below
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	royal defender.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1730391

Click image for larger version

Name:	rd1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1730392

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                            I think u need to get your information from the players and not the devs - the title is available to any1 that has all 10 deamons, and you DO NOT need Void Emissary and Angel of Light to get this title - I have it and so does nearly all on my server, this is in your obtained titles, just look for it
                            FYI I do play WT and have played since 2011. I do stand corrected since I too have the title, but I am only human and as such I do make mistakes. #34
                            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

By the way, didn't someone said that there's a guide within game on the new patch and hence why we don't get it in the forum anymore?

Comment

Working...
                              X