[Wartune V7.0] Willpower System FAQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wartune V7.0] Willpower System FAQ

After the previous update, we've received a lot of feedback on Patch 7.0, and we know that you have many questions about the Willpower system. Please read the FAQ post for answers, and thank you for supporting Wartune!

Q1. How come Willpower cannot participate in Eudaemon Patrol?
    A1: Willpower become powerful guardians only after they've endured the hardships of the Endless Abyss. So let's leave the peacekeeping to the Eudaemon as the Willpower have a more important mission -- slaying evil in the Endless Abyss.

Q2: After Willpower Synthesis, the growth rates are lower in the Eudaemon Guide. What's up with this?
    A2:To fight against the spread of the corruption from the Endless Abyss, four brave Eudaemons chose to detach themselves from the Eudaemon Guide, and chose eternal life -- thus Willpower was born. These two pages of the Eudaemon Guide may have lost their glow and the growths are lower, but a part of their attributes are inherited by Willpower, who continue to fight alongside their masters!

Q3. Willpower cannot be awakened or be deployed to join battle as a sub unit. In the future, can we set Willpower as a sub unit and send it to battle?
    A3: Willpower are powerful allies in battle. The current two Willpower have skills and resistances more powerful than their predecessors. Therefore, we suggest that you fully develop these two before thinking about anything else.
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 06-13-2017, 12:59 AM.

Very funny.

Comment

this makes no damn sense at all.

Comment

Good grief, so there are some big questions and this is how you anwser them R2? What are we, little children? Maybe players want answers and not storylike riddles.

Q1. How come Willpower cannot participate in Eudaemon Patrol?
        A1: Willpower become powerful guardians only after they've endured the hardships of the Endless Abyss. So let's leave the peacekeeping to the Eudaemon as the Willpower have a more important mission -- slaying evil in the Endless Abyss.
        So bottomline is that when i merge to euds then the resultin eud isn't able to participate in Patrols? Is that what it says? If so, that is a big showstopper then. Trading two strong euds in for one stronger eud wich even can't do patrols. And not participate as an sub-eud? WTH, now i switch back and forth euds as main or sub depending on what battle i am facing but that isn't possible or i must settle for a weaker eud instead?

Uhu, sounds like a big improvement to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
          Good grief, so there are some big questions and this is how you anwser them R2? What are we, little children? Maybe players want answers and not storylike riddles.

So bottomline is that when i merge to euds then the resultin eud isn't able to participate in Patrols? Is that what it says? If so, that is a big showstopper then. Trading two strong euds in for one stronger eud wich even can't do patrols. And not participate as an sub-eud? WTH, now i switch back and forth euds as main or sub depending on what battle i am facing but that isn't possible or i must settle for a weaker eud instead?

Uhu, sounds like a big improvement to the game.
          you to get two good sylphs to get one better after merge so its same here with euda willpower is much better then common euda so its worth to get them at cost to lose two euda in patrol and you dont need wilpower as sub euda for that is realy good oracle. and that mean you can get angel (mage+hunter) and save oracle for sub

Comment

Originally posted by andrejsergej21 View Post
            you to get two good sylphs to get one better after merge so its same here with euda willpower is much better then common euda so its worth to get them at cost to lose two euda in patrol and you dont need wilpower as sub euda for that is realy good oracle. and that mean you can get angel (mage+hunter) and save oracle for sub
            You are right, the resulting eud is stronger after the merge the only thing is that one has to sacrifice two euds wich are being used for NM-patrols. To train 2 new euds for NM-patrols is a time-consuming thing. Blood of Zeus is pretty hard to get when one want's to make two new lvl 10 euds for the NM-patrols.

So the new eud might be awesome in battles (i think it is) but other things in this game are important too so sacrificing two euds is litterally an sacrifice.

Comment

Is better to upgrate or engange the eudu before the merge or after ?

Comment

finally now i can ask my mother to tell me this story before going to sleep.

Comment

my god i think its better if u upgraded the arena battle lvl 30 vs lvl 30 not lvl 80 its so unfair

Comment

Working...
                  X