No announcement yet.

Updated!!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/15 04:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Updated!!! Wartune Weekly Maintenance 06/15 04:00 AM EDT

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 15th of June at 04:00 AM EDT (01:00 AM PDT, 08:00 AM GMT, and 16:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 1 hour but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note:
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    1,000,000 Gold
    1,000,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Adv. Mahra x20
    Adv. Sepulcrum x20

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the incorrect Battleground time mentioned in the system announcement and Time Box.
    2. Fixed the issue in which some players could not see their character after logging in due to a lag issue.
    3. Fixed the incorrect Arena Rank for some players.
    4. Fixed the description for the Sylph Expedition skill - Constraint.
    5. Fixed the incorrect content amounts in Sack of Kyanite and Adv. Mount Training Whip Pack.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_Vera; 06-15-2017, 01:15 AM.

What about defend sylph atoll and the lack of sylphs? What about expert dim not giving reduce res bonus?

Comment

that about fixe expert dim?

Comment

fix incorrect amount in sack of kyanite? oh thank you. it was the one thing that was bugging me whole week long. I appreciate the sharpness and the concern that goes into ensuring the well being of your players r2. sack of kya is all I ever wanted from this game. whew! at last. now I can play without a care in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by R230781542 View Post
          fix incorrect amount in sack of kyanite? oh thank you. it was the one thing that was bugging me whole week long. I appreciate the sharpness and the concern that goes into ensuring the well being of your players r2. sack of kya is all I ever wanted from this game. whew! at last. now I can play without a care in the world.
          yeah i need more kyanites since my 100k worth is not enought lmao

Comment

think its funny everyone dont notice they said it would start at 4 am and shut down at 3:35

Comment

you will fix arena rank? no way after few months you will do that

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                What about defend sylph atoll and the lack of sylphs? What about expert dim not giving reduce res bonus?
                for Atoll it would help already if people stay away with theyr useless Alts,
                not position them everywhere to get all before normal (at work, not on 24/7) Player get any chance. :/

it became very bad how many Alts the people have. no idea whats the point of that. get a bit of real life .....

Comment

So when i do Arena on saturday i am not being thrown back to iron-group anymore? Or was there another problem where rankings "incorrect"?

Comment

How about the blacksmith issues?? Incubus and other mounts are still there?? Where are the civet and unicorn mounts? Thought it was part of new patch??

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Vera View Post
                      Nope STILL not fixed.
                      This has been ongoing now for months.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	stilnotfixed.png
Views:	2
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	1730433
                      Dragon Awaken
                      Server: S9
                      Character: Raven

Comment

when will the endless abyss glitch for blitzing be fixed? .... yesterday after a relog all was good .... today .... its just stuckin .... ** ...
                        against devotion ^^

Comment

why didn't you fix these you dinkleberries .. screw that other stuff we just want to fixed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1221.png
Views:	1
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	1730434Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1222.png
Views:	1
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	1730435

Comment

tks for dimensional event guys energy dont regenerate and you cant get 50 mobs kills

Comment

Patch Note:
                              1. Fixed the incorrect Battleground time mentioned in the system announcement and Time Box.
                              2. Fixed the issue in which some players could not see their character after logging in due to a lag issue.
                              4. Fixed the description for the Sylph Expedition skill - Constraint.
                              5. Fixed the incorrect content amounts in Sack of Kyanite and Adv. Mount Training Whip Pack.
                              Finally, some kind of progress if those are really fixed!
                              1. It's really annoying but lost of hope as we thought new BG slots were being opened.
                              2. Should have been fixed at the very moment you thought of such.
                              3. Some? How about all? I mean with the way you folks did things, some of us wanted what is due to us. Nothing more.
                              4. Didn't think there was a problem with such. Useless point, maybe.
                              5. For the sake of all, let's keep it that way.

I would hope to see more patch notes of things being fixed and not just description errors; those can be fixed at the very time it's out and when a person refreshes, it would not pinch them.
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                              X