Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 12/20/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mamam..............

oke....semoga lancar
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-20-2012, 01:23 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

gosto de todos vcs

kkkkkkk adoro

Todos dias eu jogo gostaria que vcs mim desse mas dinheiro
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-20-2012, 01:23 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

grrrr another down time we just had one thanks to that one at 10 am +8gmt

Comment

can u plz merge old servers, instead of making new ones all the time. Some people like to play on the servers but its nearly impossible to do dungeon and arena if u have to low char

Comment

can you please make it possible for a player to switch the servers? i wanted to play with somee friends and got another server

Comment

Originally posted by Warika View Post
              can u plz merge old servers, instead of making new ones all the time. Some people like to play on the servers but its nearly impossible to do dungeon and arena if u have to low char
              They have been merging older servers, the issue with merging a ton of servers is you destroy any balance that used to be on those servers unless they are all but dead. If you join a guild, and have guild members who are higher levels that have done their runs already most of the times they should be willing to help you out with your dungeons.
              Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

I got up early for nothing? Gah... Drop the maintenance and bring server 82 back online!

Comment

i wanted to play today...

Comment

didnt even remember that MT is today =="
                    No Sign

Comment

Please fix the soles!!!!!! I'm tired of seeing "xxxx has slaughtered more soles than the Grim Reaper" !!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23750041 View Post
                        Please fix the soles!!!!!! I'm tired of seeing "xxxx has slaughtered more soles than the Grim Reaper" !!!
                        Haha, totally agreed!

Comment

Does the american calendar end after December??? As a oldtimer from the mayans asked. Apocolypse means new beginning, meaning new calendar, meaning 2012 theory not so amazing, other than ppl getting something. But I like getting something for nothing!!

Comment

how long its maintenance

Comment

Waduh... Kok lama sih maintenancenya...

Comment

How many balens kan I spend with 20 bucks a week??

Comment

Working...
                                X