Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool

Comment

personaly im alrety sick of this beacuse for day ive been tryin to serch ranking and it says error on page error on page every god damn time its frustrating BarbVillage server 57 level 57 knight

Comment

ur a loser.

Comment

Absolutely no for trading!!

Comment

how i can beat lv 36 mages 3 group at lv 34 with lv 30 paladins?

Comment

Actully I beg to differ about only cashers being on that rank list, I can search in my server (S14) and go by Battle Rating, and search for male Archers and I'll show up on the list.I'm also a non-casher as you put it,I'm not quite strong enough yet to be and the top of all servers but I'm very confident that in time I shall be.

^-^ to all you non cashers out there, never lose hope anything is possible with a little time and effort, friendly advice from BladeLust of Server 14 )

Comment

Please add Honor to the rankings list!
                Stellvia | Archer Lvl 60 | [S52] Sage Hall | GM of RAGE

Comment

jhruyj jhiyyh jykh iulu lgucm op'ikjn loulh

Comment

Not entirely true. in our server there are a lot of non cash players in the list...

Originally posted by G-Elite View Post
                    just to let you guys know ..all the rank list are cash players ...and I can swear that there's no non-casher player on that list
                    sucha **

+1...a single casher with 20m gold can control the whole AH coz he will always sell for high prices which non-casher can't stand, so in this case this idea will just ruin the game even more
                    LagiAkuDedS formerly know as BoyPickUp of S30

Comment

a guild only trading system whould be the only way to allow trading w/o cashers screwing us poor ppl over.

Comment

beginner nick: HEROclaudya

Comment

my ticket bout my missing title never been reply ? ckckck

Comment

it really good if u work on tradings trading items bu not account

Comment

I think the trading system would be a bad idea. From all the other MMORPGs I've played, trading always leads to exploits and greifing. Just my two cents.

Comment

Trading System?

Comment

Working...
                                X