Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Curious to see how you stand up to others on your server? Maybe you want to check out the Arena competition for other servers in your time zone? Perhaps you want to scope out the best guilds ahead of time before joining? Or just want to find out where you stand in the ranks on all the servers combined. Then the Wartune rank list is for you! Check out who is really #1 in all the land in Level, Battle Ranking, Guild Level, or Guild Battle Rating!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ranklist.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	1733941
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I say this is going to be awesome! I hope this idea was taken from the players' suggestions list showing players' are actually being heard

Not quite sane.

S-75 Inmate
    S-55 Donea

Comment

i say owesome

Comment

Can you please show the rankings till 100 thanks
        THEOTTOMAN
        ARCHER lvl 80
        KaizeN
        [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

but how about trading system ???
          its very hard without that system.
          non-casher will really hard to play this game without trading system. just think )
          ^^♥***KHIMCHAN_04***♥^^

Comment

nice...next battle

Comment

sangat cool

Comment

Originally posted by khimchan^^ View Post
                non-casher will really hard to play this game without trading system. just think )
                Trading actually might not be such a good idea, as the price would be monopolized by the cashers, will still result in the cashers getting better items quicker still. In the end, it does nothing to make it easier for non-cashers to play.
                Why so empty? Too busy MLGing this.
                [S45] Mirage Desert level 60

Comment

just to let you guys know ..all the rank list are cash players ...and I can swear that there's no non-casher player on that list
                  sucha **

Originally posted by HaxJester View Post
                  Trading actually might not be such a good idea, as the price would be monopolized by the cashers, will still result in the cashers getting better items quicker still. In the end, it does nothing to make it easier for non-cashers to play.
                  +1...a single casher with 20m gold can control the whole AH coz he will always sell for high prices which non-casher can't stand, so in this case this idea will just ruin the game even more
                  Bring it on cashers

~C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breake-e-e-e-r-r

Comment

which is the minimum lvl to enter rankings ?

Comment

that ideea is perfect but to help us dont make gender ranking. i wanna see all top archers/knights/mages from one server not only girls or only boys. i wanna compare all archers boys and girls and is impossible

Comment

the rank must go till rank 1000, no sense to have a rank with only 20 positions

Comment

Well it will only show the top cashers, and that is all. Seriously going down hill with some stuff on this game...Will end up running casher's and non cashers off like I have been seeing already

Comment

hmmm not bad

Comment

Do not implement trade please. People will just create multiple accounts and trade within themselves... the game is perfect without it.

Originally posted by khimchan^^ View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X