Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Ranking Level now on the Mainsite!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jgn lama2 dong maintain ny

Comment

nice to see who the top rank players are in the whole wartune

Comment

Originally posted by R23021573 View Post
        the rank must go till rank 1000, no sense to have a rank with only 20 positions
        betul tu.... takutnya yang lain pasti cemburu

Comment

ahhh the minimum lvl to enter ranking is 1

Comment

what an awsume game

Comment

i suffered same glitch lol

Comment

then make 2 diffrent trading slot.......one for casher/vip and other for non casher/non vip.....if non casher want buy item from casher he will need vip so he must register to be vip..

Comment

looking forward to new things and new challenges on this game its awsome.

Comment

How, can i apply a vip , by ultimate game card use, its that possible"

Comment

oyeah

Comment

guys regarding the trading system have you ever heard of a minimum and maximum price tag for an item -____- there problem solved, that way you don't get any items with
                        prices that are too high and non-casher can particpate too. a trading system brings all kinds of benefits. you can put you gear on the market or simple trade with one of your
                        friends. pieces of armor can be traded amongst guild members to help get complete sets.

items in the market can be valued like this: a normal non-enchanted valor sword can have a min. price of 50.000 gold pieces and max of 60.000
                        and an enchanted weapon (determent by enchanted level) will be higher.

further more you can trade/sell gems you don't need or if your trying to make some gold with it that you will use for purchasing something else, crypt tokens are very sought after so that will have a nice price

important: just put a min and max price tag (gems,gear, crypt tokens) the owner will have the option to still play the market or negotiate for a suitable with the buyer.
                        Last edited by vishari; 01-31-2013, 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling check :P

Comment

wopps... miss 1 day.. can i still get the wings :3

Comment

i would love having a trading system in this game

Comment

i disslike the trading system idea because it will only give ppl a free ticket to create many alts and trade between them to create one strong account.....this is a form of cheating.....if this happens.....mant ppl will quit playing this game....

Comment

i like this game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X