[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/20 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good question tjanke.

This doesnt seem well thought out to me.

Its a huge disadvantage to get merged by a server that has had more time for players to develop their characters. The newer server players are really getting screwed over by this.
    I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

Im looking at 4-5 people that have 8-10k higher br then me and theyve had several weeks to work there characters before I obvously could. Just feel getting shafted and on top of that losing bgs means i wont get my Crusader Mount this week. Really aggrivating just keeps geting worse.

Comment

events and promotions only for merged server lol

Comment

what server is really meant for the server merged in here ?
          zmOOthza from server 68 wartune game

Comment

Please merge Selsmire Stronghold too xD
            Happy Killing Fellow Players <3

Comment

Is this what the Mayan people were talking about when they said the world was ending 12/21/2012? The company that runs this game is acting just like the skinflint miserly Ebeneezer Scrooge in handing out a pittance of a reward to some individuals that will miss out on acquiring the special reindeer mount because of the lack of the appropriate number of whips that would be awarded during that period as well as only a fraction of the number of insignia and soul crystals that they would have received. Our guild has consistently come in second overall in the Guild Battle so I personally would have received an additional 800 insignia, 80 Soul Crystals, and 40 Training Whips just from this event. Not to mention the bonuses from devotion that I will be losing during this time and the days of VIP status possibly lost. Why not be like the Grinch at the end whose heart grew three times bigger or Scrooge at the end that overflowed with generosity and give loyal individuals a present for the holidays that we are all truly deserving of rather than the fruit cake that continues to be ridiculed as the worst present ever given.

Comment

To be or not to be...

The end of the world not exist but the end of 3 "almost" dead servers have one end... lets revive and Get a party for the Christmas and New Year Festival...

Comment

They will probably reward the older server that merges when they already have an advantage too. This whole merge isnt well thought out at all. They obviously dont care about the players on a younger server getting screwed over.

Comment

Well all merges have the some problem... but with r2games speed creating new servers... could be not a big unadvantage... well 1 week perhaps!! they are insane with all new servers...

and if you see in rank list, s33 is better then s27 and almost equal with s24...

Comment

Well... I for one am seriously annoyed. I started on server 55 the moment it came online. I had my L2 guild build 43 minutes after server launch (yes, I used cash to do so). I've invested well over $200 in the game to have the privilege to be amongst the top players on the server in the top guild that I built. Now we are being forced merged with server 48 which has been around at least a week, if not two, longer than us. A quick check shows them having something like (5) players higher than our servers #1 player. Months of work and hundreds of real dollars may now be for naught.

If they are going to merge, they need to announce it well ahead of time, and give double XP to the younger server for the same number of days as existed between server launches. That would at least allow the younger group to have a chance. Its simple, its easy to do, and its fair.

Andraste, GM of Serenity, the #1 guild on S55.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassey View Post
                        Well... I for one am seriously annoyed. I started on server 55 the moment it came online. I had my L2 guild build 43 minutes after server launch (yes, I used cash to do so). I've invested well over $200 in the game to have the privilege to be amongst the top players on the server in the top guild that I built. Now we are being forced merged with server 48 which has been around at least a week, if not two, longer than us. A quick check shows them having something like (5) players higher than our servers #1 player. Months of work and hundreds of real dollars may now be for naught.

If they are going to merge, they need to announce it well ahead of time, and give double XP to the younger server for the same number of days as existed between server launches. That would at least allow the younger group to have a chance. Its simple, its easy to do, and its fair.

Andraste, GM of Serenity, the #1 guild on S55.
                        You are not happy because you cannot be the top player anymore?

Comment

i dont want server merges they were fine how they was done merge em

Comment

Just take it easy and play...
                            Server: S24
                            Name : Novie
                            Class : Archer
                            Level : 40+
                            Guild : Pride

Comment

Wow, I really like how the way names are dealt with here is different from Crystal saga. Not so scared of when merges get to the servers I play.

Comment

Originally posted by R25940771 View Post
                                You are not happy because you cannot be the top player anymore?
                                I'm not happy because I have not had a fair chance to be the top player. I'm not the #1 player on our server, although I am in the top 10. Our servers #1 player has put in more hours than I have and deserves their position. That is being ripped away from them with at least 5 other players being put in front of them - through no fault of their own, or with any ability through time or money spent to do anything about it. That is simply not fair.

An alternative to providing double XP for matching days would be to provide a one-time EXP bonus proportional to the difference in time. E.g. If one server is 60 days old, and the other is 74 days old, give all the 60 day old players 14/60*their current EXP as a bonus. That would reflect the effort put into the game, would be reasonably fair, and could be implemented during the merge.
                                Last edited by Cassey; 12-20-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X