No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 12/20 @ 9:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys extend Christmas even till January 10,2013 because I am late and I wanted a reindeer. Just an offer . plunder,dragon slayer and mount training quest will be done in January 10,2012.
    Last edited by R24757925; 12-21-2012, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Go to:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-servers-merge

To support World Boss HP increase / UP. Thx

We are going to die hard in improving skills level on if no increase WB hp soon.

Comment

I Agree with Jose please increase the hp of it , it could be killed in 6 mins
        Originally posted by R24285423 View Post
        Dear Wartune developers,

We, as players, have seen first hand the drastic changes that have affected our gameplay. The World Boss is taken down to quickly because there are now so many more players we must contend against to even get the 1% damage to obtain the bonus for fighting the World Boss. If you could, please increase the World Boss' health point so we can continue to be able to get the chance to get the 1% damage to the World Boss. The time for killing the World Boss has decresed dramatically and extra health points ot the WB will keep us interested in fighting.
        Never Quit

Comment

I can confirm the WB getting killed in record time. Server 36 and 48 started at the same time and 48 was over before 36 was half way done.

I'm curious how the servers got matched up to merge. I'm a free player and on 48 I could routinely get in the top 10. On 36 I if I'm lucky I can crack the top 20, but usually I'm around 30th. I guess my point is there seem to be many more cash players on 36, so they get left alone whereas on 48 I didnt get the sense there were too many heavy cash players, but a lot of light cashers and fee players, so that server gets merged despite having a higher player population. Just my observation and maybe the population on 36 is higher than it seems.

Comment

there we go -_- low hp on wb only on 1st day tomorow will go up and will keep going up till its lasts 15+ min. people nowadays have no patience at all -_-

Comment

when s34 will be merge?this server will be die soon

Comment

Lol, 3rd WB was dead in 4 minutes. My second attack ended half way through the second bar. Going to take three days to do proof of strength.

Comment

Originally posted by R24365771 View Post
                  Lol, 3rd WB was dead in 4 minutes. My second attack ended half way through the second bar. Going to take three days to do proof of strength.
                  Better then just stand watching your toon and boss staring on each other without a single attack between them~~
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

Comment

Yahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

â„¢

Comment

• S1-s15 it's pays to recharge!
                      30.000 ballens:3 000 000 gold,900.000 daru,stone level 8 x20
                      I hate it,I like 30ballens:15000 000 gold,4000 000 daru,level 9 x30 » Reaper's Illusion (S24), Orc Plains (S27), and Undead Pit (S33) ,Imperial Encampment (S48) and Tortmain Abbey (S55)

Comment

• hey.. when s54 will merge?

Comment

• Please merge s60

Comment

• Mira gm me das 10000 pls mas

Comment

• Pls mas 1000

Comment

Originally posted by r2547707 View Post
                                please merge s60
                                pls man me da 10000