X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler130312
    replied
    Originally posted by Fro-Gie View Post
    Damn, we can't win GW again. My real Wife in S24. and she good than me.
    i will retired then... lol
    No wonder she's better than you. You spell like a 3 year old. I'd hate to see you play. Great update.

Leave a comment:

• onlinepokerist
    replied
    i rather buy 10K package three times lol, so you will get this total.
    10k*3 Balens: 18,000,000 Gold, 6,000,000 Daru and Level 8 Luck Stone x 90...

name: omans
    lvl: 58
    type: Archer
    server: [s14] Serenity Lake
    guild: Envy
    Last edited by onlinepokerist; 12-20-2012, 08:28 AM. Reason: just want to add my character info, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• MU122
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Guild Battle Bundle

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the third day following the server merge.
    Level Requirement: Level 30

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:

Insignia x400
    Soul Crystal x30
    [/LIST]
    in 3rd & 4th round of guild battle we get 1700 honor, 1700 insignia & 20 whips & then ranking reward 150 soul crystlas & 20 whips .
    & u are giveing us just Insignia x400 & Soul Crystal x30..Is it fair?

Leave a comment:

• allure32
    replied
    I've told from begining to not merge during the middle of the week and middle of GB... dont make any sense. If the team can Work at Monday, at least would be great.
    The compensation dont compensate me at all. lol

This merge is very welcome!! and like you see, 3 servers in 1 means 3 servers already without people get a new challenge now. Thank You. We really need it!

Leave a comment:

• xwomanizerx
    replied
    ohh i will enjoy this ... Shin see you! i want to see the good u think u are now at same server

Leave a comment:

• Ou7LaW
    replied
    PLEASE R2 s53 Dustorn Hold need merge!!!!i cant make even arena can u answer me if its possible?

Leave a comment:

• Ruise
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Guild Battle Bundle

Description: Due to the recent server merge, the Guild Battle for this week has been suspended until next week. As compensation, all players level 30 and above will receive a pack, containing the following items:
    • Insignia x400
    • Soul Crystal x30
    Hehe,
    we lost two days of Guild Battle, worth 20 whip = 30 shard (50 whip = 75 shard for number 1 guild)

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Server merges are important to keep this game alive. You can deal with missing one day of GB. I actually hope that my server gets merged very very soon. Its dead and very hard to find anyone lvl 55+ to do MPs with.
    nope, you lost 2x gb. next gb for merged server will be on monday.
    atleast that what happened when s19 merged with s25.

Leave a comment:

• Fro-Gie
    replied
    Damn, we can't win GW again. My real Wife in S24. and she good than me.
    i will retired then... lol

Leave a comment:

• silvanas
    replied
    12 h befor merge we know it? Isnt it short? Some servers had 3 days.

Leave a comment:

• clynxz
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Server merges are important to keep this game alive. You can deal with missing one day of GB. I actually hope that my server gets merged very very soon. Its dead and very hard to find anyone lvl 55+ to do MPs with.
    But xmas event cant wait.. 50 whip = 150 xmas shard.. you cant get xmas shard later after event ended..

Leave a comment:

• safarita
    replied
    Guild Battle Bundle

Insignia x400
    Soul Crystal x30

toooooo baddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    4k insigna 300 crystall 50 whin is worth it

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by clynxz View Post
    Realy?? This important news comes in last minute??? We lose more than you give to us.. we cant get mount whip from guild battle (we need it for xmas events)

Leave a comment:

• clynxz
    replied
    Realy?? This important news comes in last minute??? We lose more than you give to us.. we cant get mount whip from guild battle (we need it for xmas events)

Leave a comment:

• akosiBadz
    replied
    next is s29

Leave a comment:

Working...
X