Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    My deep and sincere hope is that the new battle ground brackets are coming with the patch. Having my guild mates hit by someone 27 levels higher than them is really old. Most people on our server now, just log into BG, then afk it. No since feeding honor to someone who can get 37 kills in one session.

Leave a comment:

• harucko
    replied
    thanks for change time MT, hope u can wipe out all hacker. at least make them "poor"
    ^^

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Sam View Post
    UPDATE 2: The starting time for the maintenance will be delayed 4 hours due to a new bug that was discovered. The maintenance will commence on January 9th @ 10PM for US West Servers, January 10th @ 1 AM for US East Servers, 6 AM for Europe servers and 2 PM for Oceanic Servers. We apologize for any inconvenience due to the delay.
    thanks.. you can down the server longer hours but please all hacks and bugs will be removed !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    for update 2... so on our server Oceanic its tommorow .. ok ok

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Sam
    replied
    UPDATE 2: The starting time for the maintenance will be delayed 4 hours due to a new bug that was discovered. The maintenance will commence on January 9th @ 10PM for US West Servers, January 10th @ 1 AM for US East Servers, 6 AM for Europe servers and 2 PM for Oceanic Servers. We apologize for any inconvenience due to the delay.
    Last edited by R2CS_Sam; 01-09-2013, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• berzis
    replied
    i am loginning in after one month due to computer problem at home. My pge is not opening . please help. berzis charcter name joseph on S 31 Server.

Leave a comment:

• donatkentang
    replied
    Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
    they ate your server and are doing horrible things to your toons..... feel violated yet???
    lolllllll

Leave a comment:

• yunx68
    replied
    how bout the guild battle -_-

Leave a comment:

• R24803487
    replied
    No 2nd arena, Gb, BG and 3rd boss... that's nice

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Hey for west servers were going miss Guild battle today. Do we get some souls and insigs for compensation? I think we should get something at least since we wont be able to do that.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    Talent System will change the game, for good I hope, if they fix the cheaters
    Last edited by karac; 01-09-2013, 07:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    and poof.. they're back again.. lol

Leave a comment:

• Lester_Manuel
    replied
    placed then removed? o_O

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    woooow... removed Talents after some players already purchased them...

Leave a comment:

• Vixen_Darklord
    replied
    yeah.. thx.. now Talents are removed... hope that we'll get them back at level we already pushed them or get our gold/exp/balens back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X