No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 01/08/2013 & 01/09/2013 Wartune Server Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent Vouchers on World Boss and balans do i get them back or just no!?

Comment

Dude ik it was dumb im ******

Comment

i spent too and i was on top6 xD but its ok
        Server: 64 Permbridge
        IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
        Job: SpellWeaver
        Guild: Eminence

Comment

world boss -_-

i doubt admin gonna read all this QQ about server down during wb. but ***, please compensate!!

Comment

people that want brackets on BG need to wait for patch 1.5 where bg will also become cross server. problem is patch 1.45 took 3 months to be fully implemented so i wont hold my breath

Comment

whose from s99?

Comment

Maybe everyone that lost vouchers and balens and pots and blah blah blah on WB need to learn how to read that THE SERVER WILL BE GOING DOWN... you had so much notice... why would you spend into it KNOWING it would go to waste?

And the Prize of: Losing Valuable Stuff goes to the dumbasses that used it!!!! Grats!!!
                Tatman
                Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                Level 65 Knight
                LP_WARGODS

Comment

or you can stf up

Comment

Originally posted by Tatman View Post
                    Maybe everyone that lost vouchers and balens and pots and blah blah blah on WB need to learn how to read that THE SERVER WILL BE GOING DOWN... you had so much notice... why would you spend into it KNOWING it would go to waste?

And the Prize of: Losing Valuable Stuff goes to the dumbasses that used it!!!! Grats!!!
                    lol so you think im a dumbass??
                    Server: 64 Permbridge
                    IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                    Job: SpellWeaver
                    Guild: Eminence

Comment

For everyone saying they deserve compensation for the planned maintenance that happens almost every single week- the announcements were posted on 12-23-2012 stating all servers would be down for maintenance at 1:00am EST.

There is no compensation for losses occured during a planned maintenance. Please visit the forums often for updates on upcoming maintenance times so you will know when to expect downtime.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yea i think thats what hes saying what a douch

Comment

i think of something"interesting"(guess)i think Guild Altar must have some improvement in it "why so?" Answer:-1 Contribution=1k Gold and you need at least 20k Gold to spin it once ok...and you get a Exp lvl1=500exp so when you think of it 20k for 500exp while you need million exp to lvl up i think that if when you lvl up your Altar in your Guild the "Items"too must have there improvement....So you can have some taste to spin and feel xcited about your next one and if some equipment or transmutation materials can be assigned in it,it'll be really great and awesome instead of boring and unpleasant thing to do....Click image for larger version

Name:	120994-1920x1200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1663929

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
                            If you can't read properly, I think he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
                              Lmao for sure tatman is laughing XD

Comment

I think anyone that is crying about losing vouchers/balens/pots/buffs at the WB due to server maintenance, while maybe not a full blown dumbass, should take upon themselves the responsibility of making the bad decisions to use those items. I feel that I am NOT a dumbass for not spending/using items. Does that paint the picture any clearer as to what my opinion is?
                                Tatman
                                Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
                                Level 65 Knight
                                LP_WARGODS

Comment

Working...
                                X